Pay R79 for a six-issue subscription to 021 Magazine, valued at R160 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a six-issue subscription to quarterly 021 Magazine
- Exciting and glossy publication for the proud Capetonian
- Quality journalism and stories that dare to explore the unexpected
- Released every three months
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Redemption process: email name, phone number, shipping address and Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered to door
- Contact 021 447 0968 / 072 731 0700 for more information
- One Groupon per person
- Multiples available as gifts
- Groupon valid for six new issues
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
If the closest you’ve got recently to a night out was the time you accidently walked into a bar – and it hurt – then you need a guiding guru to spice up your city life. Get out and begin to love the city you’re in while discovering Cape Town’s diverse cultural scene with the help of today’s Groupon: a six-issue subscription to the quarterly 021 Magazine for R79.
Everybody who’s anybody knows that not appreciating your city is punishable by a long lonely lounge on the couch to nowhere. 021 Magazine isn’t just a guide to Cape Town, it’s a celebration of this beautiful city written by the people whose job it is to know it inside out. From arts and insight to music, sports and dining, 021 Magazine is a glossy publication targeted to reach the curious, passionate local who is engaged and keen to explore the vibrant local culture.
From savvy reviews of the best exhibitions and books to 5 places you shake it if you’re Indie; 021 Magazine caters to the energized enthusiast who’s looking for a culturally diverse read that’s both intriguing and seeped in top quality journalism. The journalists seek to provide their readers with stories that go beyond the obvious and explore the alternative and unexpected, whether it’s Goths from Observatory or a beauty pageant in Grassy Park.
Whether you’re open to an Opera, keen for a circus or just want to explore your city, with 021 Magazine, the city is your playground and you are in for the ride of your life.
Capetonian Fact: It’s widely speculated, but specialists claim that Capetonians are more likely to excel at playing the banjo.