Pay R79 for two pizzas or pastas at Papino's Restaurant, valued at R186 (save 58%)
- Save 58% on two pizzas or pastas
- Delicious mouth-watering pizza
- Laidback family restaurant with homely ambience
- Crispy bases loaded with delicious fillings
- Friendly and efficient staff
- Enjoy wholesome Italian food
- Scrumptious pasta dishes
- Warm, cosy atmosphere
- Firm favourite with locals
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 790 4077
- Monday to Saturday, 17:00 to 21:30
- Closed on Sundays
- No take away or substitutes
- Groupon does not include Gourmet pizzas
- Groupon does not include gratuity or drinks
- Two usable Groupons per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Contrary to popular belief, when the moon hits your eye like a big-a pizza pie, that’s a headache. Indulge in Italian style cuisine without having to dodge malicious moons or Dean Martin’s ominous predictions with today’s Groupon: two pizzas or pastas at Papino's Restaurant for R79.
Italians are known for livin’ la dolce vita, cult mafia movies and above all, their delicious traditional dishes. Papino's Restaurant, nestled in the heart of the Hout Bay Valley, is a small cosy, family-run eatery where traditional Italian cuisine is served with a smile and a contemporary twist. With its warm, homely décor of ochre walls, reminiscent of the Tuscan landscape, perfect lighting and a romantic, sultry atmosphere, this restaurant is the perfect place to indulge in a mouth-watering meal or share a few drinks with your closest friends.
Their extensive menu features a selection of delicacies including a spectrum of creative pizzas and pastas made on the premises daily, using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. You may decide to stick to a firm favourite such as the Hawaiian pizza topped with ham and pineapple or if you are feeling a bit more adventurous, opt for the spicy Mexican made with beef bolognaise, onion, chilli and fresh coriander.
Nothing says Italian like a Don uttering the strangely frightening phrase “tonight he’ll be swimming with the fishes” or a big bowl of creamy mouth-watering pasta. Choose from the epitome of Italian cuisine, and Garfield’s favourite, Lasagne or a an exotic dish of Curried Chicken Pasta which is a moreish medley of strips of chicken breasts sautéed with mushrooms and covered in a mild curried creamy Napoli sauce.
Food fact: A food critic on a social media website praised a new restaurant in the Meat Packing District in New York saying that it was like “pulling the blank tile in a scrabble game”. He later explained that this meant that the restaurant was deliciously different and refreshing every time he visited and that there was a selection of 26 dishes in each section so choosing a dish felt like picking a letter from the alphabet.