Pay R80 for two pizzas or two pasta dishes or one of each at Da Luigi in Camps Bay, valued at R198 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on two pizzas, two pasta dishes or one of each
- Stunning views, overlooking the beach
- Pizzas are made in a woodfired pizza oven
- Some pastas are homemade
- Wide variety of pizzas and pastas to choose from
- Fresh local and imported ingredients
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months (excludes 24 December 2011, 31 December 2011 and 14 February 2012)
- Closed on 25 and 26 December 2011 and 1 January 2012
- Groupon redeemable for 2 pizzas or 2 pastas or one of each
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 438 6188
- Excludes Spaghetti Frutti di Mare pasta and Prosciutto pizza
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Importing the flavours of Naples to Camps Bay and serving them up with some of the best views in Cape Town, Da Luigi is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy our homely atmosphere and stunning Italian fare. Located on the tree-lined Camps Bay beach-front, watch the sun spill its ever fluctuating hue over the early-evening waves like an over-eager paint-slinger and peruse the menu for a dish or two that tickles your fancy.
Using only the freshest local and imported ingredients, it’s not just the authentic wood-firing and home-cooking feel that makes Luigi’s food so tasty – though, of course, they both help. ) The pizzas come in a variety of tongue-twisting flavours like Qauttro Stagioni and Incazzata which will leave your heart and taste buds yelling grazie, and molto gustoso. Not to be outdone by their flat-breaded cousins, the pastas are equally unpronounceable for those who don’t live in the land of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and just as gustoso. Choose from such fresh, saucy delights as Tagliolini Sciue Sciue or Linguine Amatriciana and don’t worry if you flub the pronunciation; you don’t have to speak the language to enjoy the food.
Of course, one of the most difficult decisions that needs to be made when dining out Italian-style is whether to get the pizza or the pasta, because both are a classic and it almost feels like an insult to only order one. Luckily, with today’s Groupon, you can get both.
Pasta Fact: The largest portion of Spaghetti Bolognaise ever eaten was during a scrabble-tournament in the early 1930’s. Zsa Zsa Gabor ordered the equivalent of 11 bags of pasta while playing her championship game against an anonymous opponent, known simply as The Rubber Window.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Da LuigiShop 1A, Ground Floor, Promenade Shopping Centre, Victoria Road, Camps Bay
Cape Town 8005