Pay R81 for a 20-minute Bioptron machine session OR pay R98 for a 45-minute Bioptron machine session (save up to 65%)
- Save up to 65% on a 20-minute session OR a 45-minute session with a Bioptron machine
- 20-minute session is valued at R180 (save 55%)
- 45-minute session is valued at R280 (save 65%)
- Bioptron is Swiss made and of the highest standard
- Relieves pain and decreases its intensity
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 421 7888
- Bioptron session will take place at the V&A Waterfront in the Wellness Centre situated in the V&A Craft Market
- Two usable Groupons per person
- One usable Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Different methods for pain relief include strange concoctions and potions involving eye of newt or grabbing the painful spot while howling and crying for your mother. Get pain relief without the tears: save up to 65% on a 20-minute session OR a 45-minute session with a Bioptron machine.
The world renowned Bioptron machine heals a number of ailments and brings effective relief to aches and pains. The Swiss, who should not only be thanked for delicious chocolate, fashionable ski gear and numerous attempts at almost capturing the Yeti, are also the makers of this technologically advanced machine. Bioptron can aid the treatment of rheumatology, wounds, burns, migraines and headaches and its technology has become widely accepted in medicine as a user-friendly, effective, non-pharmacological medical device. In over 20 years of clinical research and clinical applications worldwide, Bioptron has been shown to be supportive in conservative management of acute and chronic injuries as well as in post-operative wounds.
Here comes the Science lesson: Bioptron uses light to heal which has “biostimulative effects” – which means that it stimulates diverse biological processes in organisms in a positive manner and thereby enhances body functions. When applied to the skin, this stimulates light-sensitive intracellular structures and biomolecules. This then initiates cellular chain reactions and triggers secondary responses, which are not only limited to the treated skin area but can involve the whole body. Bioptron’s light therapy can act in a natural way by supporting the regenerative and rebalancing capacities of the body and therefore help the body release its own healing potential. With today’s Groupon you can choose between a 20-minute OR a 45-minute Bioptron machine session.
Pay R81 for a 20-minute Bioptron machine session. This 20-minute pain relief treatment is valued at R180 OR you could choose to extend your Bioptron bliss and pay R98 for a 45-minute Bioptron machine session, which is valued at R280. Both these treatments will be administered at the V&A Waterfront in the Wellness Centre situated in the V&A Craft Market. Other benefits of Bioptron include improving microcirculation, harmonising metabolic processes, reinforcing the human defence system, stimulating regenerative and reparative processes of the entire organism and the relief of pain and the decrease of its intensity. This Groupon is a painless and short treatment with no known side effects.
Pain fact: A casket maker in New England would use a packet of choc-chip biscuits to relieve migraines. He said the biscuits had healing powers and with every bite his migraine became less intense.