Pay R85 for any two main meals at Jamaica Me Crazy, valued at R198 (save 57%)
- Save 57% on any two main meals
- Enjoy delicious Caribbean food
- Jamaica Me Crazy has an extensive menu
- Experience dining island-style
- Friendly and efficient service
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 448 0691
- Opening times: Monday to Saturday, 11:00 to 23:00; Sunday, 11:00 to 18:00
- Groupon not redeemable on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings
- No takeaways
- No sharing allowed
- This Groupon is for maximum two people
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Terms & Conditions apply
Rastafarians, laidback island-living and songs about meeting a girl in Kingston Town have all been inspired by the Caribbean island of Jamaica. Grab your bongos and sway to them reggae beats, man, with today’s Groupon: any two main meals at Jamaica Me Crazy for R85.
Jamaica Me Crazy restaurant and bar is situated at the top end of vibrant Roodebloem Road in Woodstock. Painted bright yellow and green in an ode to its Jamaican roots, the restaurant is a feast for the eyes before you have even entered its doors, where a feast for your tummy awaits. With two seating areas, the sweeping view of the harbour from the upstairs balcony makes for the perfect spot to chill with friends while enjoying the great food and tropical drinks. The downstairs area and bar is warm and cosy with a roaring log fire burning in the winter months. Friendly and attentive staff are always willing to go that extra mile to ensure e-ver’t’ing is gonna be alright.
Jamaica Me Crazy offers delicious, healthy, home-style island cooking catering for both vegetarians and the meat-loving kind. Today’s Groupon of any two main meals is for you and a partner to indulge in some mouth-watering Caribbean cuisine. Boasting a delicious menu ranging from the spicy rice dish of Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya to delicious Feta Prawn Pasta, Jamaica Me Crazy has pulled out all the stops to ensure an authentic island experience that may result in you humming “Buffalo soldier” for weeks.
With the laid-back atmosphere and reggae beats you’re guaranteed a dining experience to remember. You may even go home and knit your cat a Rasta beanie; he may not have the dreads or the dance moves but he will surely be the envy of all the cats on the block.
Jamaican fact: A palaeontologist found the fossils of a troop of circus-dinosaurs in Kingston Town Jamaica. Circus-dinosaurs, who were used to jump over fiery mountains and balance boulders on their nose for entertainment, were thought to have gone extinct from a lack of love instead of a giant meteor.