Pay R85 for any two main meals for two people to the value of R190 at Tan Que (save 55%)
- Save 55% on a meal ticket to the value of R190 for two people
- Wide selection of Cuban dishes as well as tasty steak mains and other courses
- Dine with a friend
- Trendy vibe
- Laid back atmosphere
- Authentic Cuban decor
- Ideal for date night
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 160 4104
- Redeemable Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 23:00 (lunch and dinner)
- One Groupon per person but can purchase additional as gifts
- Groupon doesn't include gratuity
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Terms and conditions apply
- No takeaways or substitutions
Human beings need regular forms of sustenance to keep engines running smoothly and make sure mouths are equipped for sarcastic quips. Keep your form fuelled with today’s Groupon: pay R85 for any two main meals to the value of R190 for two people at Tan Que.
Tastefully strewn with authentic Cuban wall art and wooden furniture, the Tan Que Restaurant and Cocktail bar radiates laid back ambiences while keeping everything in check with its delicious cuisine. Conveniently located in the bustling Sea Point district, the air outside the restaurant boasts just the right amount of sea in the atmosphere making patrons feel as though they’re right there. Equipped with chefs who smooth talk fresh ingredients into tasty dishes, every meal that exits the kitchen is injected with just enough gourmet and an overload of “watch out taste-buds, you’re in for a tasty surprise”. The essentially South African menu is sprinkled with Cuban and American steakhouse fusions, creating a kind of fusion-cuisine that taste-buds will lap up without complaint.
While the aromas feed your nose, let the food feed your face. Choose two mains from the wide selection on the menu, making sure to give yourself elbow room before your dishes arrive. Choose from steak mains or scrumptious seafood dishes and make use of the sharing is caring philosophy your pre-school teacher taught you by bringing along a date, or that guy who seems attached to the water cooler. Regardless, you’re in for a world of flavour more flavourful than TV soapies in an eatery that boasts an unexplainable charm.
Food for thought: Before hammers were used to pound beef and chicken breasts, women used their hairbrushes. Not particularly effective, women later decided to go and sit under acorn trees and wait for large amounts of acorns to fall and flatten one piece of meat.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Tan Que257 Main Road, Three Anchor Bay
Cape Town 8001