Pay R90 for a 60-minute Dr Fish treatment for hands and feet at Le Fish, valued at R380 (save 76%)
- Save 76% on a 60-minute Dr Fish treatment for hands and feet at Le Fish
- 30- minute hand treatment and 30-minute foot treatment
- Totally organic treatment
- Trendy and modern environment
- International trend in hand and foot therapy
- Leave hands and feet looking and feeling smoother and softer
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 087 150 5217
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 19:00; Saturday 9:00 to 18:00
Eating nothing unprocessed tofu or structuring your entire wardrobe from all-natural hemp are not the only ways to go green. Paint the town an eco-friendly shade of viridian with today’s Groupon and enjoy a totally organic pampering experience; a 60-minute Dr Fish treatment for hands and feet at Le Fish for R90.
Though winter is good for watering crops and making puddles for little kids to get muddy in, it can be hell for the body’s most abused appendages – hands and feet. Stuffed into patent-leather prisons and gloves for hours at a time, it’s no wonder both these extremities sometimes feel the need to stage a protest and wave angry metaphorical placards. Though no one would confuse it for a bird or a plane, the Dr Fish is like a superhero, riot policeman and expert beauty therapist all rolled into one, highly trained in the art of calming rebellious paws and pedal appendages; just like a superhero, the Dr Fish also goes by many names, like nibble fish or Garra Rufa. For thirty minutes, kick back in the warm and soothing atmosphere and let the nibble fish go to work on your tired hands and feet. A trendy locale staffed by highly professional beauty experts and cute fish that might as well have a degree, Le Fish Spa is the perfect place to indulge in some unique pampering.
Smaller than your average chocolate bar and often naturally found in the outdoor pools of Turkish spas, the Dr Fish is nature’s very own exfoliator. More effective than walking barefoot on beach sand, the Garra Rufa literally nibble away dead, dry or otherwise unhealthy skin. Many people say that Garra Rufa possess some sort of healing powers, probably because even the flakiest hands and feet are magically refreshed, renewed and reinvigorated after a treatment.
Thirty minutes having hands and feet pampered by natures little dermatologists, there’s no more need to worry about mutiny aboard the SS You.
Fishy Fact: The first Garra Rufa fish used in spas in Eastern Europe belonged to Ernest Crotzchikie, a baker who also specialized in breeding exotic fish. After the explosion of Garra Rufa popularity, he took to hiding the fish behind a pot-plant whenever people visited him.