Pay R96 for any 2 starters and a 20-piece sushi platter for two at MAKE Restaurant, valued at R192 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on any 2 starters and a 20-piece sushi platter for two
- Enjoy Asian cuisine
- Friendly and efficient service
- 20 piece sushi platter includes: 4 pieces of kings roll, 4 pieces of sesame roll, 4 pieces of assorted nigiri and 8 pieces of salmon maki
- Delicious starters
- Authentic Asian dining
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 434 8899
- Monday to Thursday, 11:00 to 21:30; Saturday, 11:00 to 22:00 and Sunday, 12:00 to 21:30
- Groupon not redeemable on Fridays
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
The Far East has provided the world with many great things including traditional medicine, martial arts and gadgets like that Tamagotchi you had that you named Lysander – who unfortunately succumbed to your lack of an attention span and died a slow technological death a few weeks later. Another great Asian contribution is in the form of delicious mouth-watering food; tuck into authentic Eastern cuisine with any 2 starters and a 20-piece sushi platter for two at MAKE Restaurant for R96.
Indulging in exotic Eastern cuisine is tantamount to a holiday to the origins of this delicious dish; except it is a holiday in your mouth but is still as fulfilling. Situated in the heart of Sea Point, MAKE Restaurant offers uniquely Asian dishes that will tantalise and excite your taste buds, the same taste buds that have been lulled into despair by eating peanut butter sarmies every week. With its clean, simple design echoing its Asian heritage, this upmarket eatery boasts a wide range of dishes from delectable starters to marvellous mains and scrumptious sushi.
You and your friend, colleague or overly friendly neighbour will be able to savour the taste of any two starters and a 20-piece sushi platter. Your sushi salvation includes: 4 pieces of kings roll, 4 pieces of sesame roll, 4 pieces of assorted nigiri and 8 pieces of salmon maki. This Japanese delicacy, consisting of cooked vinegared rice combined with seafood or vegetables, has been taking over the world one grain of rice at a time. Every morsel of your 20-piece sushi platter will be mouth-wateringly delicious, with tears of joy appearing from more than you piling on the wasabi a little too generously.
Asian fact: An ancient Chinese fable tells the story of a secret Zen-garden in a small village that was the home of a magical giant soap bubble. The soap bubble loved the villagers so that it would leave the garden every week to spread love and bubbles across the land.