Pay R960 for a ten stage zip-lining adventure trail for six people with Areena Riverside Resort, valued at R1920 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a ten stage zip-lining adventure trail for six people
- 2-hours of adrenaline pumping fun
- 10 different zip-lines, heights and lengths
- Safe and secure lines
- Longest zip line is 150m and highest towers over at 70m
- Private game Park overlooking Kwelera Riverine Valley
- 2-hour adventure that will stay with you for a lifetime
- Fun on the Eastern Cape Wild Coast
- Ideal as a Christmas gift for a bunch of friends
- Groupon redeemable 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 734 3055
- Groupon valid for zip-lining adventure for six people only
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
If your idea of an adventure is sitting on the left end of the couch instead of the right or switching from coffee to green tea, then today’s Groupon will take your “adventure” and raise you a much better one. Push your limits sky high and enjoy an adrenaline pumping ten stage zip-lining adventure trail for six people at Areena Riverside Resort.
When it comes to a real adventure, when you’re zipping down a cable with you hair whipping around your face and adrenaline pumping through your veins – all bets are off. Forgot ice-skating with a blindfold on or free-falling down a cliff wearing only a batman suit; zip-lining is the newest object of your adrenaline’s affection and with today’s Groupon you get to share this adventure with five friends.
Nestled in the Eastern Cape’s Wild Coast, Areena Riverside Resort is a hub of dare devil activity and riverside relaxation. Situated on the banks of the Kwelera River, this family resort is a favourite amongst those looking to get away from the concrete jungle and throw a line in the water. It is here that you and five friends can embark on your thrilling zip-lining adventure. With ten different lines of different lengths and heights, feel the wind the through hair and the blood rushing through your veins as you sweep through the wild like a modern day Tarzan – making monkey noises is optional.Zip fact: In Russia, entry-level zip liners used to do an exercise where they would fetch buttons and trinkets that were hidden in forest trees. The exercise was cancelled after a student caught trinket fever and tried to fly like a Magpie.