Pay R99 for a fish nibble and pedicure at Le Fish spa, valued at R249 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a fish nibble and pedicure
- Relax and unwind
- 30-minute fish nibble and 15-minute pedicure
- Removes dead skin and exfoliates
- Soft hands and feet
- Great as a gift
- De-stress after the festive season
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 087 150 5217 or 079 218 6119
- Monday to Saturday
- Nibble can be done for hands or feet or both
- No shows or late cancellation forfeit Groupon
- One usable Groupon, additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
After everything your precious appendages do for you, bringing food to your mouth and participating in Mexican waves, pampering them is the least you can do. Le Fish spa houses highly skilled therapists who will take your rough, overworked feet and hands and turn them into smooth, soft and supple tootsies and talons.
For many the idea of tiny little fish nibbling away at the dead skin on their hands or feet may be stranger than French people who enjoy Foie Gras ice cream, but even though the initial sensation is ticklish, it soon becomes enjoyable and completely relaxing. The Garra Rufa fish used in this treatment have no teeth but when you immerse your hands or feet into the warm water, these fish will get to work by gently nibbling off any dead hard skin. Their soft suction-like nibbling on the dead or calloused skin gradually reveals fresh healthy tissue, rejuvenating your hands and feet. This will be followed by a relaxing pedicure which will leave your feet feeling moisturised and ready to show off this summer.
Nail fact: A designer in Auckland decided to try her hand at designing Acrylic Art nails after seeing a woman on TV rave about the wonders of the new nail trend. The designer made several different designs ranging from candy stripes to luminous cheetahs on a carousel. This proved to be a smashing hit and made the designer millions.