Pay R110 for a St. Tropez spray-tan at House of Minc, valued at R270 (save 59%)
- Save 59% on a St. Tropez spray-tan
- Lasts between three and five days
- Lasts longer with good home-care
- Healthier than a real tan
- Controlled, professional environment
- Friendly yet professional therapists
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 554 3111
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 19:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 14:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
For years, mankind has been attempting to harness the bronzing, fiery essence of the sun – because they simply refuse to cycle between pale and summer-skinned based on the whim of an inanimate solar system - often with disastrous consequences. Get that sun-kissed look without the fear of turning a streaky shade of orange-juice concentrate with a St. Tropez spray-tan from House of Minc for R110.
While being able to laze about in the sunshine all day is nice, anyone who eats organic foods and takes 15 flights of stairs instead of the elevator will be able to tell you that too much sunshine can be bad for you. Even if you don’t care about that, how do you avoid your skin turning the colour of the underbelly of a fish during the winter months, when stripping down to tan can turn you blue instead of brown? The answer is simple: spray-tanning – the butterscotch topping for your skin.
The two biggest problems with some types of faux-sun are well known: the distinctive (and more than rather unpleasant) smell and the horrible tendency they have to leave your skin the mottled colour of a peeled carrot. Like a perfectly bronzed superhero to the rescue, St. Tropez steps in to save the sunless day with a product that solves both problems with Aromaguard™ which reduces the distinctive smell of self-tan by at least a minimum 70% and a formula that will leave your skin a soft, moisturized shade of bronze.
Though you’ll probably enjoy the chic and professional environment of the salon, you won’t be there for long, with a session lasting about fifteen minutes. Even with such a quick application time, your flawless tan will still last up to a week with the right home-care.
Pale fact: The man who claims that spray-tanning was his idea spent 234 hours observing tourists at the Eiffel Tower and compiling data on the number of tanned couples vs. untanned couples. Unfortunately, the data was skewed by the fact that most of his observations were made through night-vision goggles and because of this, he decided that no one really wanted to be tanned.