Pay R99 for two 220g fillet steaks served with vegetables at Delish Restaurant, valued at R240 (save 59%)
- Save 59% on two 220g fillet steaks served with vegetables
- Family-friendly environment
- Grain-fed, South African beef
- Scenic location
- Delicious food
- Free Wi-fi
- Ideal for a night out
- Warm and inviting atmosphere
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 790 5324
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Opening times - Monday to Sunday, lunch: 12:00 to 15:30; dinner, 18:30 to 21:30
- Groupon redeemable for lunch or dinner
- No takeaways
The Tyrannosaurus Rex was famous not only for having a big head, little arms that were about as useful as an umbrella in the Sahara and no opposable digits, but also for being one of the prehistoric era’s finest steak connoisseurs. If you’ve ever wanted to tape your thumbs to your palms to see what being a T-Rex felt like, save yourself the stickiness and indulge in two 220g fillet steaks served with vegetables at Delish Restaurant for R99.
Steak isn’t just for those who shun anything leafy and green. Since man first breathed air, a well-prepared steak has been the meal-of-choice for business men sealing important deals, women on dates and everyone when they want breakfast to be hearty. Whether you’re trying to woo you true love with succulent grain-fed treats or just take a night off from the cooking, Delish Restaurant will convince you that doing it once just isn’t enough.
The warm and welcoming atmosphere is completed with a fireplace and a kid’s play-area, cementing Delish as the go-to place when you’re looking for a family-friendly evening of delicious food. Tuck in to two 220g fillets of South African grain-fed beef, flame-grilled to the type of perfection usually only achieved by photoshopped models and don’t be surprised if your taste-buds decide to throw a party in your mouth. Top of your meal with a helping of vegetables, because while the T-Rex might have been the king of the prehistoric jungle, the reason he’s not around anymore is because he probably didn’t eat his broccoli.
Make sure you take along a partner who won’t be shocked when you go into a beef-induced trance or start making T-Rex noises while you tuck in.
Steak Fact: Cows that are fed only samosas and rainbow cake are said to produce spicy fillets than change colour under UV light.