Pay R99 for unlimited Prince prawns and chips and/or rice at Pepperazzi, valued at R300 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on unlimited Prince prawns and chips and/or rice
- Halaal restaurant
- Delicious mouth-watering Prince sized prawns
- Feel like a star in a modern and relaxed restaurant
- You can choose to have chips and rice or just chips or just rice
- Friendly and efficient staff
- Scrumptious seafood
- Warm, cosy atmosphere
- Firm favourite with locals
- Groupon redeemable from Monday, 31 October 2011 to 29 February 2012
- Excludes 9 December 2011 to 16 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 555 3464 (only from Monday, 31 October 2011)
- Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 21:00; Friday, 9:00 to 22:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 22:30; Sunday, 9:00 to 22:00
- No take away or sharing
- Groupon does not include gratuity or drinks
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Before the advent of fishing, humans would have to dress up in their Sunday best and venture down to the bottom of the ocean to dine on fresh seafood which would be devoured on a rock with a coral reef tablecloth. Luckily, you don’t have to hold your breath for an hour to indulge in some scrumptious seafood with today’s Groupon: an unlimited Prince prawns and chips and/or rice at Pepperazzi for R99.
Humans look towards the sea to provide a wealth of wonders; from salty-happiness enclosed in its rolling waves to the inspiration for talking square sponges who live in pineapples. Situated on the upper level of the Food Court at Canal Walk, Pepperazzi boasts an array of mouth-watering meals and the friendliest tip-top service. Serving the best Prince prawns, ribs, steaks, burgers and authentic Indian curries, this food haven is the best place to appease any appetite.
You will savour every morsel of your delectable and unlimited Prince prawns and chips and/or rice delight. These melt-in-your- mouth crustaceans will make your taste buds do backflips and air punches of glee. This family friendly eatery is also fully Halaal. The restaurant is stylishly decorated and includes the theme of glitzy and glamorous Hollywood and Bollywood.
Food fact: Known for their love of bamboo, a panda in Australia decided that he had had enough of the bland shoot and instead snuck onto a motor boat in the jetty and stole some caviar and wasabi mayo. He did this every week for five years, until the panda decided to move to Japan where he could eat caviar and wasabi mayo every day.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
PepperazziShop 481, Upper Level Canal Walk, Century City
Cape Town 7441