Pay R999 for Smash & Grab Safety Film Window Tints at Tuff Guard, valued at R2000 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on Smash & Grab Safety Film Window Tints at Tuff Guard
- Price includes installation at their service centre in Goodwood
- To be installed on all four side-door windows of a 4-door sedan or smaller
- Protects against shattering of window in a car accident, makes glass more difficult to break in case of a break-in attempt, filters out glare and UV rays
- particularly helpful in preventing break-ins while you are in the vehicle
- Purchase as a gift or for a family member
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential for installation and subject to availability: 021 591 4367
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Maximum of 3 Groupons per person
- Groupon redeemable for sedan type 4 door car and smaller only
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Wedging a beach towel in your car window to block out the sun might be very effective but comes at the cost of vision which is not ideal. Attaching burglar bars to the outside of your vehicle might keep out prying hands but it won’t do very much for your street cred. Similarly, wearing body armour and a scrum cap as protection while you drive is definitely not the most practical way to stay safe. Tuff Guard will take care of all these problems in one swift swoop, buy today’s Groupon for R999 and get Smash & Grab safety film window tints for half of the usual price.
The dreaded trucker tan, it comes as a result of driving with one arm resting out of an open window for an extended period of time. The aftereffects are unavoidable and you’re forced to don a cherry red tan line that begins midway down your bicep and ends just after the wrist. If only the sun hadn’t raised the temperature inside your car to a few degrees shy of el nino. With Tuff Guard’s Smash & Grab safety film window tints, the heat inside your car will be reduced to a more comfortable level and 99% of damaging UV rays will also be blocked out so you no longer have to dread getting back into your car after it’s been in the sun.
As much as many people wish bean curd ice cream had never been introduced it was and has become an unfortunate part of our lives, in the same way crime is an unfortunate reality that we have to deal with. Tuff Guard’s seamless installation of safety and protection to your vehicle with their film window tints will make it look like they’ve always been there. In the case that a window is smashed, the safety film will keep the broken glass in place and slow access to the interior, much like a splotch of dried ice cream will keep your foot stuck to the ground and inhibit movement. It will also give you the extra time you need to alert the authorities or flee the scene if need be.
A tank is great for safety, completely encased in steel there are few things that can penetrate its thick hide, it also allows it to be driven almost anywhere without much concern for what lays in its path. However, they’re not terribly fuel efficient, more than a burden to park and your peripheral vision is about as good as a horse’s with blinkers on. The safety film window tints do not compromise peripheral vision in any way and provide a significant protection in the case of an accident. The glass may still break but shards will adhere to the film preventing lacerations and other injuries, and the window itself will stay in place, greatly reducing the chance of being flung from the vehicle.
Glassy fact: In the far reaches of Antarctica, inhabitants prefer using ice for windows instead of traditional glass. They believe the ice adds a certain natural charm and is more environmentally friendly.