Introductory Class, Membership and a Showcase DVD at Pole Dance Cape Town
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced classes available
- Group classes
- Progress at your own pace
Pole dancing classes allow you to feel sexy while working out, much like lifting weights in a bikini. Flaunt and get fit with an introductory pole dancing course with a one, two or three-month membership and the showcase DVD from Pole Dance Cape Town.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R253 for an introductory lesson, one-month membership and the showcase DVD, valued at R845
- Pay R397 for an introductory lesson, two-month membership and the showcase DVD, valued at R1 420
- Pay R498 for an introductory lesson, three-month membership and the showcase DVD, valued at R1 995
Helping you to familiarise yourself with the sultry workout, an introductory pole dancing lesson helps get you comfortable with your body and covers the basics like spins, jumps and slides. One, two or three months of classes, gives you the chance to practice your moves, while the showcase DVD gives you something to base your future aspirations on.
More About Pole Dance Cape Town
Offering pole dancing classes for every fitness and flexibility, ranging from complete beginner to more advanced, Pole Dance Cape Town helps newbies to get comfortable with the fitness-art of the pole. Students progress at their own pace through floor moves, pole spins, transitions, tricks, and chair workouts. Offering private group or individual classes, as well as morning, lunchtime and evening classes, they make it easy to get a grip on pole dancing.