Pay R50 for a R150 purchase OR pay R100 for a R300 purchase OR pay R150 for a R450 purchase from Crocs outlet store in Access Park (save up to 67%)
- View all the different product pictures here
- Save up to 67% on assorted Crocs
- Wide range of different styles for men, women and kids available
- The ultimate comfy affordable shoes that come in all sizes
- Waterproof and odour resistant
- Ideal for wet winter weather
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon ONLY valid at Crocs Access Park outlet store: 021 856 8477
- Groupon not redeemable for cash
- Balance of purchase paid in the form of a credit-note, NOT cash
- Groupon cannot be used in conjunction with other in-store specials
- Groupons only redeemable from 4 July 2011
Do your grey takkies make you depressed? Has it been a while since your feet had some fun? It’s been said that a lack of colour and innovation in ones footwear is just as discouraging to a person as an F grade or a “fat” photo. Snap up a brand new pair of Crocs and brighten up your feet’s day with a choice of over 40 different styles and up to 67% off with today’s Groupon.
Contrary to popular opinion, there is more than one style of Crocs, and they’re far from unattractive. Crocs are the equivalent of taking your feet out for an ice cream or surprising them with a trip to the amusement park. As ergonomic and comfortable as their predecessors, the new generation of Crocs come in 40 different styles ranging from flat pumps and mary-janes to flip-flops and warm winter boots.
Designed for comfort and convenience, each shoe fits the foot as snugly as skinny jeans fit a hipster. Odour resistant, water proof and as light as wearing, well, nothing; the modern Croc ticks all the right boxes making it possibly the most comfortable shoe since the invention of the bunny slipper (and much less stinky).
Buy today’s Groupon and save your feet from spirit-breaking stilettos, stinky slippers and that disgusting pair of garden shoes forever. Take a trip down to the Access Park outlet store and cheer those feet up with a funkilicious pair of Crocs.
Bite this: Before the invention of Crocs, a shoe with a similar concept was designed by a nun in charge of an orphanage. She designed them specifically so that the children could run in the green meadows without damaging or dirtying their shoes.