Save up to 70% for 2, 4 or 6 Pilates classes with Pure Form Pilates
- Save up to 70% on Pilates classes
- Improve core strength
- Lengthen, tone and improve strength of the muscles
- Highly trained instructor
- Relaxing environment
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 421 7076 or email email@example.com
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings; Tuesday evenings
Much like speed-reading Shakespeare in Czechoslovakian, getting fit requires both concentration and the strength to power through sometimes painfully depressing and drawn-out inner monologues. Forge through and find your way to fitness when you save up to 70% on Pilates classes with Pure Form Pilates.
- Pay R90 for two classes, valued at R180
- Pay R144 for four classes, valued at R360
- Pay R162 for six classes, valued at R540
While you could turn to hours in the gym for your fitness needs, anyone who’s ever even seen a treadmill can tell you that gym sessions are the breeding ground for monotony and queues. On the other hand, Pilates is a convenient way to get fit and flexible – with the added benefit of relieving stress. Founded by the highly-qualified and extensively trained Lindsay Smith, Pure Form Pilates offers the perfect way to bolster your body and rally your mental serenity with up to six Pilates classes.
Better than walking around with the entire works of Tolstoy on your head, Pilates not only improves posture, core strength and balance; it’s also been proven to be better for your endurance and sports performance than an entire bottle of supplements. Stabilising your core and engaging your abdominal muscles in a way that doesn’t involve lame jokes about blondes and brunettes, a Pilates class or six helps to improve your general fitness and flexibility, without needing to figure out how the new-fangled machines at the gym work. To put the cherry on the metaphorical sundae, the classes – much like yoga – also help to calm your mind, leaving you with more serenity than stress and an improved sense of well-being.