Save up to 73% on a one hour professional photo shoot and retouched images with Pure Pix
- Save up to 73% on one hour professional photo shoot and retouched images
- High end studios based in the CBD
- Highly experienced and professional photographer
- Retouched, high-resolution images on a disc
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 424 1605
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
As a Public Service announcement, Captain Obvious would like to point out that bad photos are awful – they will forever haunt you and pop up just as you meet a potential suitor or as you reach fame with your number one smash hit song about love or heartache or the sleeping patterns of ginger cats. Take a stand against dodgy photos and save up to 75% on one hour professional photo shoot and retouched images with Pure Pix.
- Pay R599 for a one-hour photo shoot with one A3 image, two A4 images and three A5 images, high-resolution and retouched on a disc, valued at R2180
- Pay R299 for a one-hour photo shoot with one high resolution retouched A4 image and ten low resolution retouched images on a disc, valued at R1015
A premier photographic studio in Cape Town, Pure Pix is the best place to go when you’re looking to spend some time in front of the lens. With a full range of services and a staff of highly skilled shutter bugs, they know how to capture your good angles, and even how to make your bad angles look good. With a one hour professional photo shoot to play around with, you can experiment with whatever angles you want, whether they’re right or quadratic – you can even throw in a few poses in between. More than happy to accommodate whatever shots you’re interested in capturing, the photo shoots are tailored to suit you and a day in the Pure Pix studio is bound to be filled with fun and laughter.
Once the happy snapping is done, you’ll walk away with a selection of high-resolution images to show off with. Of course, they’ll be retouched to ensure that you’re looking you’re best. With skills to rival those of even magazine-photo editors, the retouching-ninjas at Pure Pix can ensure that the prints you walk away with don’t end up shoved into a folder, within a folder, within a folder hidden somewhere on your computer.
A huge thank you to the Pure Pix Portraiture team for capturing our family so beautifully. With great lighting and amazing retouching, you created some stunning images that I can't wait to hang on our wall. We've had a great response from friends and family and we'll definitely recommend you! – Venter Family, clients
Photography fact: Photographer Gray Grayson specialises in dental photography. His work has made waves across all seven continents and dentists are queuing to invite him into their practices. Gray’s photos are in great demand – a picture of a wisdom tooth removal recently sold for R685 000 and is now hanging in the Nigerian queen’s hut.