Save up to 70% on a one or two-hour interior design consultation with Rennie Scurr Adendorff Interiors
- Save up to 70% on a one or two-hour interior design consultation
- Improve your home or office environment
- Advice on colours, fabrics, layouts and how to redecorate
- Consultation includes how to work with an interior designer, benefits of employing a professional team, how a project is run and the likely costs involved for a project
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 423 0328 or 083 415 4149
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Get advice for a stylish abode with today’s Groupon: save up to 70% on interior design consultations for your home or office with Rennie Scurr Adendorff. Choose from the following:
- Pay R220 for a one-hour interior design consultation, valued at R600
- Pay R360 for a two-hour interior design consultation, valued at R1200
One or two-hour consultations with the interior
analysts include how to work with an interior designer, the benefits of
employing a professional team to get your job done, how a project is run and
the likely costs involved. Groupies take in valuable tips and tricks to improve
home or office spaces with advice on colours, fabrics, layouts and renovation.
Whether to calm the tones in your bathroom, get baby’s room more user-friendly
than a telephone or turn your office from paperwork-warzone to calming
workspace; Rennie Scurr Adendorff’s interior designers have got you covered
with professional recommendations and valuable input.
Neglected homes and overused offices become live-in paradises once touched with Rennie Scurr Adendorff’s interior design wand. Taking your style into account, the decor-devotees will provide suitable advice on interiors and aid in your quest for a stylish abode. The Interior Designers are registered with the South African institute of Interior Design IID and therefore are equipped to take on projects more problematic than that of the old lady who lived in a shoe.