Buffet Meal for up to Eight People at Rocca in the Cape Quarter
- Mediterranean cuisine and classic cocktails
- Warm atmosphere
- Chic, stylish and comfortable décor
Much like a vampire slayer, buffet the hunger slayer uses steak and garlic. Eliminate grumbling stomachs with a buffet meal for up to six people at Rocca.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R420 for a buffet meal for four people, valued at R840
- Pay R604.80 for a buffet meal for six people, valued at R1 260
- Pay R756 for a buffet meal for eight people, valued at R1 680
Buffet includes, but is not limited to:
Starters: Greek salad, breads, tzatziki, taramosalata and hummus
Mains: Calamari, mussels, prawns, sliced beef, seafood paella, rice, roasted vegetables, roasted crispy potatoes, chicken and mushroom pasta, seafood pasta, roast chicken and more
Desserts: Baklava, mediterranean milk tart and the dessert of the day
More about Rocca
Boasting an atmosphere and décor that can be described as, chic, stylish, comfortable, al fresco and cosmopolitan, Rocca offers a range of Mediterranean cuisine and classic cocktails for the discerning diner. Literally and metaphorically warm, the cosy eatery comes highly recommended.