Pay R600 for a one hour limousine ride around Cape Town with Royal Limos, worth R1200 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one hour limousine ride around Cape Town
- Each limousine comes with a perfectly groomed chauffeur
- Luxury Presidential Mercedes 5 Class limousines
- Impress the in-laws, sweetheart or friends
- Enjoy platters or champagne at an extra cost
- Ideal for a night on the town with friends
- Groupon not valid for proms or matric dances
- Up to 10 people per limo ride
- Only one Groupon purchase per person
- Only one Groupon to be used per day or night out
- Booking essential: 021 703 7868
- Weekends are very busy – subject to availability
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
People generally tend to be intrigued by unusually shaped and sized objects: Think teacup pigs, giant stuffed teddy bears, watermelon shaped speakers and a chocolate chip cookie as big as your lawn. Impress and intrigue with today’s unusually-long-car deal: A one hour tour in a presidential Mercedes 5 Class limousine through the streets of Cape Town for R600.
Whether you use this Groupon for a night out on the town, to surprise your beloved, to go buy milk at the grocery store or to spite your nosy neighbour, is entirely up to you. After all, nothing says “Look at me I’m totally awesome” like a slinky black limousine. Except for a t-shirt that says “Look at me I’m totally awesome” which you’re more than welcome to wear. Of course, most people prefer gold sequined numbers, fedora’s and tuxedos, but it really is up to you.
Each Royal Limo comes with its very own chauffeur – highly skilled navigator, well-groomed servant and experienced car door opener. Though most of them aren’t named Alfred or Charles, for an added tip they will respond to any chauffeur name that suits your fancy. Alfred also won’t object to swinging past your ex’s place and doesn’t mind the windows down even if the sun ain’t shining. After all, who doesn’t dream of sticking their head out a limo and shouting “I’M KING (or queen) OF THE WORLD (or Claremont)!”
Though limousines are usually only reserved for special occasions, at this incredible price, you don’t need an excuse to jump in your limo like a true celebrity. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the city through the eyes of a celebrity and the dark windows of a Mercedes 5 Class limousine, not to be missed. After all – you are the president of the local bazaar committee, the lady of the second floor flat or the undiscovered celebrity spaghetti chef.
Long car fact: On 5 June 1896 the Romanian government announced that from that day forward all citizens would only drive luxury limousines. However this law only lasted for about a week before the constant traffic jams and gridlocks got too much to bear. Also, everyone’s garages needed to be demolished and rebuilt.