Save on a entry ticket to the Saints & Sinners - DIGITAL DIVAS VS PASCAL & PEARCE @ Trinity
- Expose your inner personality
- Music battle; Digital Divas & Pascal vs Pearce
- Exclusive, upper-class venue
- Multi-level property, each floor with a different theme
- First 200 people to arrive dressed to theme will receive immediate entry and tickets to the Playboy Playmate party at the end of the month
- First 300 through the door will receive a complimentary Playboy Magazine SA
- Groupon redeemable for 9 September 2011 only
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages (if a restaurant)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Advanced scientific methods have revealed that most animals harbour similar feelings to most humans, except that theirs are relative to them, for instance rhinos dream of being unicorns, and wildebeests imagine themselves as beautiful prancing stallions. No matter your wish, in la la land you can be and do whatever you want to, free of persecution. For one night only you can bring these characters to life in the real world at Trinity’s Saints and Sinners Party.
Hidden in plain sight, a stone’s throw from the V&A Waterfront, Green Point Stadium and the city lays a gem of the Mother City. Trinity Night Club is an exclusive, high-class venue that caters to Cape Town’s trendiest party-lovers and was inspired by the UK’s super-clubs. Much like an Arabian prince’s abode, no expense has been spared in creating the ultimate setting for any occasion. The multi-level property offers enough variety to meet any demands, whether you want to pop in for a bite, dance the night away, or need a stylish setting for a business meeting, all can be found within its doors.
Whether it’s the quirky librarian who secretly dreams of being pro-wrestling diva or the delivery boy who wishes he was a track star, inside everyone resides an alternative version of themselves. At Trinity’s Saints and Sinners party you’re encouraged to bring out the inner you, whether that’s a goodie-two-shoes angel or a darker, leather jacket donning biker type is all up to you. Under the pulsating lights and throbbing beats, you’re free to be whoever you want to be and live out one night as that other you.
The night promises to be a
memorable one, and not just because of the costumes. For the first time on local
shores there will be a full out music battle, in one corner sits the almighty
Digital Divas and directly across from them in the other corner the invincible
Pascal vs Pearce, and an epic battle is sure to ensue, that will have you
jiving and squeaking
your takkies till the early hours of the morning. As if you needed more
incentive, the first 200 people to arrive dressed to theme will receive
immediate entry and tickets to the Playboy Playmate party at the end of the
month and the first 300
through the door will receive a complimentary Playboy Magazine SA.
Argh fact: While sailing the seven seas pirates developed a system to weed out imposters, every day a rumour would be spread that at 3:04am they would all storm to the captain’s quarters and declare mutiny. If there were any imposters amongst them they would not know that this was a test and would be forced to walk the plank.