Save up to 55% on any selected meal OR Pay R350 for two lanes in the bowling alley for up to 20 people at Roodehek Restaurant and Pub
- Save up to 50% on any selected meal OR two lanes in the bowling alley for up to 20 people
- Pay R55 for a German meal of grilled Eisbein, mash and sauerkraut, valued at R110
OR pay R37.50 for any German sausage with chips and a Beer, valued at R75
OR pay R52.50 for a 200 gram Rib eye steak with chips, valued at R105
OR pay R40 for a Thai meal of Gai Phad Med (Fried chicken with cashew nuts), valued at R80
OR pay R350 for an old-school bowling alley experience: two lanes for up to 20 people, valued at R750
- Live entertainment and secure safe parking
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential: 021 461 8845
- Groupon redeemable: Monday to Sunday, 11:00 to 22:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Bowling is subject to availability
The Germans are responsible for several great things; from Albert Einstein and lederhosen to yodelling and grabbing a partner for a good ol’ schuhplattler dance. Another great thing “ze Germans” have brought your way is their scrumptious food and more specifically the delicious dishes at Roodehek Restaurant with today’s Groupon: Save up to 55% on any selected meal OR two lanes in the bowling alley for up to 20 people.
This quaint gem of a restaurant is conveniently situated in Roodehek Terrace, Gardens. Roodehek Restaurant and Pub is the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat with some friends or sip a drink while watching the sun set on another picturesque Cape Town day. Hailed as the German club since 1930, they have widened their variety of dishes to bring you several other delicacies including Thai food and Japanese sushi, serving you scrumptious meals from the world over. With today’s Groupon you are surely spoilt for choice with one of four great meals or the option of throwing a few strikes in their bowling alley. Alternatively, you and your friends could snap up today’s bowling Groupon to work up an appetite before you indulge in your choice of one of the four Groupon meals. Whichever you choose, the food connoisseurs at Roodehek Restaurant and Pub ensure that you will be licking your lips with delight.
- Pay R55 for a German meal of grilled Eisbein, mash and sauerkraut. Eisbein is the German name for the culinary dish of pickled ham hock. This traditional and delicious meal will be accompanied by a side of mash potato and creamy sauerkraut giving you a truly “authentisch” meal.
- OR pay R37.50 for any German sausage with chips and a Beer. Nothing says German like sausages, apart from Einsteins theory of E=MC₂ and Project Runway model judges. Today’s Groupon of any tasty German sausage with chips and a Hansa Pilsener to wash it all down is truly a bargain.
- OR pay R52.50 for a 200 gram Rib eye steak with chips, valued at R105. A good juicy steak is always a treat. Carnivores the world over would lose their eye teeth, sort of rendering eating the Rib eye steak useless in more ways than one, to get their hands on this meal for a king. Your steak sensation will also be accompanied with crispy chips.
- OR pay R40 for a Thai meal of Gai Phad Med (Fried chicken with cashew nuts). Roodehek Restaurant and Pub brings you tastes from the East. This Thai meal of fried chicken and cashew nuts may trigger intense mouth-watering and dreams of lounging by the sea on an exotic Thai island.
- OR pay R350 for an old-school bowling alley experience with two lanes for up to 20 people. If you’d prefer to bypass the tasty food and just hit the bowling alley instead, the last option of the special Groupon is for you. You and up to 20 of your friends can practice their Fred Flinstone twinkle toes and enjoy a fun game of bowling.
Eating fact: In the Chinese Year of the Rabbit, a lightning fast pet tortoise named Mr Speedy won a cabbage eating competition. The tortoise ate five bags of cabbage in five minutes, breaking the record which was previously held by a racoon named Clementine.