Save up to 53% on a 24-piece sushi platter for two OR any two pizzas on the menu at 169 on Long
- Save up to 53% on a 24-piece sushi platter for two people OR two pizzas
- Sushi platter includes: 4 salmon california rolls, 4 prawn california rolls, 4 crab maki, 4 salmon fashion sandwiches, 4 prawn fashion sandwiches, 4 prawn nigiri
- Boasts the longest balcony in Long Street and 3 different levels
- Beautifully secluded cigar lounge on 2nd floor for an intimate drinking and dining experience.
- Firm favourite with locals
- Great night out
- Friendly efficient service
- Great as a gift
- Valid for 3 months from 28 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 424 2331
- Not redeemable Saturday and Sunday
- Minimum of 2 people per Groupon
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Although mad scientists recommend the use of chopsticks as an antenna to summon extra-terrestrials who will bow down and bring you gifts of gold watches; the well-adjusted scientists know these utensils are better equipped for indulging in scrumptious sushi. Get your chopsticks on or choose to indulge in some traditional Italian and save 50% on a 24-piece sushi platter for two OR two pizzas for two at 169 on Long. Choose from the following:
- Pay R102 for a 24-piece sushi platter for two people, valued at R205
- Pay R80 for any two pizzas off the menu for two people, valued at R170
Prominent on the city nightlife scene, the upmarket 169 on Long oozes a sultry Cuban feel, equipped with an upstairs cigar bar and the downstairs, revamped larger cocktail bar. With the friendliest waiters and efficient service, this trendy spot is perfect to enjoy a mouth-watering meal with friends and relax and unwind or party the night away.
Seafood is a vital part of the human diet, alongside vegetables and sarcasm. The Japanese delicacy of sushi, consisting of cooked vinegared rice combined with seafood or vegetables, has been taking over the world one grain of rice at a time and your sushi sensation will see you and a fellow sushi lover devouring 24-pieces of this sushi goodness. If you are feeling a little more hands-on, opt to tuck into the trendy restaurant’s scrumptious pizzas, made with the freshest ingredients and generously layered with loads of toppings.Sushi fact: Sushi lovers in California have formed an NPO called “Sushi for all”, aiming to have fed sushi to everyone in the world by 2020. “Sushi for all” feels that not eating sushi is doing a severe injustice to mankind and they want everyone to have at least tasted the trendy seafood once by 2020.