Save up to 53% on indulgent manicures and pedicures at Vanilla Nail and Body Studio
- Save up to 53% on a cookies and cream manicure and peppermint stick pedicure or a cotton candy manicure and pedicure or a cotton candy manicure and pedicure with nail and toe paint
- Indulgent treatments
- Trendy spa
- Ideal as gifts
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 556 2454
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Other than being ingenious ways to bribe kids, the best flavours for ice-cream and the flavours your taste-buds would start cults for; cookies and cream, cotton candy and peppermint are also ideal for keep phalange-physiques fantastic. Primp, preen and earn brownie points with today’s Groupon: save up to 53% on indulgent manicure and pedicure treatments.
Choose from the following options:
- Pay R140 for a cookies and cream manicure (soak, shape, cuticle care and varnish) and peppermint stick pedicure (soak, shape, cuticle care and varnish), valued at R290
- Pay R110 for a cotton candy manicure and pedicure (soak, shape and cuticle care), valued at R220
- Pay R150 for a cotton candy manicure and pedicure (soak, shape and cuticle care) with nail and toe paint, valued at R320
With all the gifts your hands are expected to carry and your feet are expected to walk to the ends of the Earth for, it’s only fitting that you present your loyal servants with a much-needed pamper party. However, until Santa devises a plan to gift wrap a spa and place it under your christmas tree, Vanilla Nail and Body Studio is your best bet for a luxurious treat. Filled to the brim with good vibrations, along with the chic and modern interior, therapists instantly revitalise fingers and tootsies getting them in the festive spirit. All manicures comprise of a soak, shape and cuticle care with the pedicures including an exfoliation. Whether your digits do the walking to the cookies and peppermint or go wild for cotton candy, they’ll be in for some sweet sensations.
Make-up Fact: One day is set aside annually in a famous coffee shop in Brussels for an event they call “make-up madness”. The order of the day is to force three whole muffins into your mouth while doing your own make-up. Best face (including the muffin-filled mouth) wins a month’s supply of muffins.