Save up to 55% on a ribs and wings combo each for two or four people at Sticky Fingers BBQ
- Save up to 55% on a ribs and wings combo for two or four people (a combo for each person)
- A 400g rack of bone-sliding pork baby-back ribs and six wings tossed in BBQ, hot sauce, Peri-peri or teriyaki
- Served with crispy fries, beer-battered onion rings served with BBQ sauce and a corn on the cob or sausage
- Fun, social and casual restaurant in trendy Observatory
- Convenient parking
- Open late to satisfy even the hungriest night owls
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months; excluding period between 23 December 2011 and 3 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 800 5272
- Tuesday to Saturday, 12:00 till late; Monday, Sun and Public Holidays, 16:00 till late
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
The search is on and the prize is a meaty one. After trudging through treacherous culinary terrain and tasting disappointment over and over again – the search is finally over. Yes, as long-winded and spiritually wearisome as this journey has been; the elusive meatiness you’ve been looking for is finally here. Total your taste buds and save up to 55% on a ribs and wings combo each for two or four people at Sticky Fingers BBQ.
- Pay R125 for a rack of baby-back ribs and six wings, including crispy fries, beer-battered onion rings and corn-on-the-cob or sausage for two people, valued at R260
- Pay R234 for a rack of baby-back ribs and six wings, including crispy fries, beer-battered onion rings and corn-on-the-cob or sausage for four people, valued at R520
Everyone from wise men to the village idiot will tell you that there’s nothing like tucking into a plate of sticky ribs. The 400g rack of bone-sliding baby-back ribs at Sticky Fingers is the quintessential finger-food; a serving of saucy goodness so irresistible that the Queen herself can’t keep her hands off it. Add six wings tossed in BBQ, Teriyaki, hot sauce or Peri-peri and a serving of crispy fries, beer-battered onion rings and a corn-on-the-cob or sausage to the mix and you’ve got a plate worthy of culinary knighthood – just as soon as the Queen washes her hands.
Once the last crumbs and drips of sauce have vanished from your plate, the entire roll of kitchen towel you’re provided with will take on a whole new meaning. The most difficult part of the meal will be deciding whether to use the towel first, or the wet-wipes. Chillin’ and Grillin’ everyday till late from their easily accessible spot on Observatory’s Station Road, Sticky Fingers is the perfect place for a saucy lunch, or late-night snack – guaranteed to bring a sauce-covered smile to any face, any time of day.
Little Known World Record: The oddest food-combination ever consumed was a toothpaste, turkey, shredded buffalo-wing and bran-flake, ostrich-egg omelette served with strawberry jam, eaten by the groundskeeper of the great gardens of Japan in the early 2000’s.