Save up to 60% on a 1-night stay for 2 people, including a full buffet breakfast at New Kings Hotel
- Pay R699 for a 1-night stay in a Superior room, featuring a bedroom, shower a separate W/C, valued at R1705 (save 60%)
- Pay R899 for a 1-night stay in a Deluxe room, complete with a bedroom, separate lounge/study area, shower and bath, separate W/C and excellent sea and/or mountain views, valued at R2145 (save 60%)
- Pay R1399 for a 1-night stay in a King Suite boasting a bedroom with separate lounge/study area, shower and bath, separate W/C and excellent sea views
- All rooms include a king-size bed, 42-inch flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, aircon, iPod docking station, a safe, hairdryer facilities and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Includes full buffet breakfast for 2
- Piazza downstairs with restaurants and a spa
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months excluding 14 December 2011 to 6 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability
- Maximum of two Groupons per person
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages (if a restaurant)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Getting away isn’t what it used to be, there was a time when you could just hop on your horse trot up the way and set up camp for the evening with not a soul in site. But times have changed, your steed is a metal carriage and camping is left for camping trips, and the only way you’d not have soul in site is if you were in a dingy in the middle of the ocean. Forfeit folly and fantasy and enjoy a luxurious night’s stay for two at up to 60% less at the New Kings Hotel.
A night away from home, spent in the right kind of luxury can be as relaxing as a month long holiday. Not having to worry about anything but which bath salts you’re going to use or how much milk to add to your tea has a surprisingly freeing effect on the mind. At the New Kings Hotel that’s exactly what you can expect, complete relaxation and a stay that will leave you refreshed, recharged and ready for whatever may come.
With the option of three glorious bedrooms, you can choose your level of indulgence. The Superior room might be entry-level room out of these three but would top the list of any competitor. The spacious room has a separate shower and water closet and the bedroom houses a dreamy king-size bed. Nestled in the middle is the Deluxe room, which boasts all the same goodies as the former as well as a roomy lounge/study area, a bath in addition to the shower and breath-taking mountain and/or sea views. The King Suite is the cream of the crop, combining the best of all other rooms with jaw-dropping sea views and enough space to place hide and seek with an elephant and two hippos. All rooms include a 42-inch flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, aircon, iPod docking station, a safe, hairdryer facilities and Wi-Fi connectivity.
After a night of glorious, restful sleep enjoy a full buffet breakfast before setting off to conquer any challenges that may lie ahead. In the unlikely case that the hotel does not have something that you need, there is a piazza right downstairs complete with shops, restaurants and a spa.
Pre-war fact: In Poland before the war there was a district composed entirely of hotels. Known as Hotelana, the district was spread out over only four blocks but was home to 328 hotels. In Polish hotel means bedroom.