Save up to 60% on a photoshoot on location, 50 images on CD, 20 jumbo prints and a canvas print and delivery from Colormatic
- Save up to 60% on a photo shoot on location
- Pay R399 for the photo shoot with fifty un-edited images on a CD and twenty jumbo prints, valued at R1000
- Pay R649 for the photo shoot with fifty un-edited images on a CD and twenty jumbo prints and an A2 canvas, valued at R1530
- Pay R660 for the photo shoot with fifty un-edited images on a CD and twenty jumbo prints and an A3 canvas, valued at R1460
- Pay R660 for the photo shoot with fifty un-edited images on a CD and twenty jumbo prints and an A4 canvas, valued at R1320
- Delivery included in Groupon
- Use this Groupon for you and a partner, your family, any party, a bachelors or any special event
- Choose a location that suits you
- Canvas prints are perfect for decorating the house
- Professional atmosphere
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 0720529608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org witha copy of your Groupon
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Delivery of jumbo prints and canvas takes between 2 and 3 weeks post-shoot
- CDs with images will be provided straight after the shoot (same day)
- Cape Metropolitan area (anything outside of this is R5 per km)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
As a Public Service announcement, Captain Obvious would like to point out that bad photos are awful – they will forever haunt you and pop up just as you meet a potential suitor or as you reach fame with your number one smash hit song about love or heartache or the sleeping patterns of ginger cats. Take a stand against dodgy photos: Save up to 60% on a photo shoot on location, 50 images on CD, 20 jumbo prints and a canvas print from Colormatic.
With technology advancing at roughly the speed of a bullet-train, every cellphone, laptop and state-of-the art pen seems to come with a built in camera. While that’s handy for catching your friend in the process of falling up the stairs or snapping that epic shot of a local celeb with salsa all over their face, those photos look like your nephew’s crayon scribbles when compared to the quality of a professional photograph. It’s got nothing to do with ISO or megapixels or those other fancy words sales-people seem to be so fond of bandying about and everything to do with the fact that the professional photographers at Colormatic can make you look like a cover model rather than the ‘before’ picture in an infomercial.
Choose whether you want to glam it up like a cover-model, or frolic merrily on some quaint and scenic location – the highly qualified shutterbugs will ensure that they’ve got the perfect snap no matter where you are.
Once you’ve got enough shots to show off to your friends, whether it’s making kissy-face or looking thoughtful, choose what size canvas you want it printed on to hang over the mantle, or use the shots on the CD for easy uploading to the nearest social networking site. While canvas is great for making sure even the neighbours see how photogenic you are, digital images can be printed out and stuck in photo-albums to be strategically placed on coffee tables – it can be a tough choice.
Photography fact: During the Renaissance, a famous photographer went missing from his studio in Italy. All that was left behind was the bright blue scarf he used to wear. The photographer was found two weeks later holidaying on the French Riviera casually sipping on an ice-tea, blissfully unaware of the fuss he had caused.