Save up to 60% on delicious sirloin steak and a glass of wine at The Only One Restaurant
- Save up to 60% on delicious sirloin steak and a glass of wine
- Wine is a blend of Goedehoop Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz
- Pay R62.50 for a 250g Sirloin steak and a glass of wine
- OR R115 for two 250g Sirloin steaks and two glasses of wine
- OR R199 for four 250g Sirloin steaks and four glasses of wine
- Stunning views of Stellenbosch
- Freshest ingredients
- Friendly and efficient service
- Warm, contemporary cool ambience
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 865 2456
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 11:00 to 21:00
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When left unattended and only fed rations of tuna or chicken, canine teeth become indifferent – losing their lust for life, becoming blunt and penning morbid poetry in the corner of their room. Show your meat gnashers a good time with today’s Groupon: Save up to 60% on delicious sirloin steak and a glass of wine at The Only One Restaurant.
Situated at the entrance of Hartenberg Wine Estate on the Stellenbosch Bottelary wine route, The Only One restaurant is a stylish, upmarket eatery that allows you to dine and indulge in the finest foods in a tranquil and elegant setting. Steak lovers will unite at the sight of these tantalising dishes, realising that their calling in life was to taste the succulent Sirloin steak at this local food den.
Choose to enjoy your meal in the cosy interior area with two fire places to keep warm on colder nights or bask the sun and fresh air of the outdoors on the deck overlooking the pond. Not only does The Only One provide traditional mouth-watering cuisine, but you will also be able to savour a glass of the estate’s award winning Shiraz or the lovely Goedehoop Cabernet Sauvignon.
Whether you choose to dine alone and have one 250g Sirloin steak and a glass of Goedehoop Cabernet Sauvignon or Shiraz or you decide to invite a partner along or maybe three, a trip to this upmarket eatery guarantees to be an experience your canines will never forget, causing them to swap Emo poetry for love sonnets dedicated exclusively to your awesomeness.
Steak fact: In 1977 the winning team of women in a Ring-Around-the-Rosie competition won a year’s supply of free Sirloin steak. The challenge, which took place in the wild where the contestants had to play the game while dodging fake lions and men dressed up as rhinos, this was a huge success and the winning team was very happy with their meaty prize.