Save up to 60% on professional carpet cleaning for one or three rooms with CS Carpet Solution
- Save up to 60% on professional carpet cleaning
- Powerful industrial carpet-cleaning machine
- Removes fleas and dust-mites and deodorises carpet
- Special attention paid to stain-removal; 99% stain-removal success
- Carpets dry very quickly
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 760 2303
- Closed on a Sunday
- Valid for 20m2 rooms; R20 for extra square metres
- Extra rooms charged at R150 per room
- Excludes R75 travelling fee for houses outside Northern Suburbs
- One Groupon per household; available as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Carpets, otherwise known as the thing that catches everything you drop, are pretty much a breeding ground for crazy finds and funky germs. Whether your carpet is the home of lost nachos, an untamed jungle of jewellery gone AWOL, or practically angora with cat hair – clean your crusty carpet when you save up to 60% on a professional carpet cleaning by CS Carpet Solutions.
- Pay R135 for one room, valued at R300
- Pay R200 for three rooms, valued at R500
Everything from mud to fleas will admit that CS Carpet Solutions – aka the A-team of carpet cleaning – are a mighty force to be reckoned with. As friendly as their faces might be; when confronted with a slightly smelly carpet these professional dirt-killers are as ruthless as a junk-yard Rottweiler. Using only the best in industrial carpet-cleaning machinery and fabric protection solutions, the professionally trained carpet cleaning revolutionaries will rid your rugs of anything from dust mites and fleas to cat hair and stubborn stains.
Using little moisture and steam extracting methods, your carpet, bedroom or lounge suit will be clean and dry within a few hours – unless there’s a torrential downpour of course. Because these masters of modern carpet cleaning are at your beck and call in a manner of moments, there’s a R75 travelling fee for houses outside the Northern Suburbs and an R150 fee charged per extra room. Once they’ve left, your carpets will be unrecognizable as the dirty dish cloths they once resembled and will smell as delicious as the day they were first bought.Carpet fact: In West Bulgaria, carpets are seen as a both a historical and sentimental object. When eventually removed, old carpets are mounted on the wall or sent to be preserved in Perspex.