Save up to 64% on a deep tissue sports massage for one or two people at Shalin Health and Skin Care
- Save up to 64% on a 45-minute deep tissue sports massage for up to two people
- Pay R99 for a 45-minute deep tissue sports massage for one person, valued at R250
- Pay R180 for a 45-minute deep tissue sports massage for two people, valued at R500
- Relaxing massage
- Stylish and tranquil atmosphere
- Highly trained therapist
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 12 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 914 0938
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 14:00
- Times flexible as per arrangement
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
Regularly used kids’ play dough and bodies are similar in one way; they both require a good kneading every once in a while to remove foreign elements. Knead your body to better health and save up to 64% on a 45-minute deep tissue sports massage for up to two people at Shalin Health and Skin Care.
Located in the stylish High Street Shopping Village, Shalin Health and Skin Care is a chic modern escape from the nearby concrete jungle. Dodging traffic and the occasional acrobat to get through the salon’s doors, escapades undertaken are always worth the effort once you let yourself bask in the relaxing ambiance, and indulge in the forty-five minute deep tissue sports massage.
Even if you’re not imitating Atlas and holding the weight of the whole world on your shoulders, sometimes just holding your head up during a boring business meeting can put more stress on your muscles than they feel like they can deal with. With smooth strokes and the application of just the right amount of pressure, the maven muscle-manipulators at Shalin can have those hidden bits of tension running faster than a V8 engine after an injection of nitro. Besides the fact that the deep pressure and skilled fingers will have your muscles feeling better than they would after a holiday in Maui, the relief of all that built up tension will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised. Similar to that awesome feeling when a noise you didn’t even know you were hearing suddenly stops, once your muscles are looser and more relaxed than you’ll ever remember them feeling, you’ll find a spring in your step you didn’t even know was possible.
The forty-five minute sports massage is guaranteed to work on both the torso and lower-levels of the federation of limbs and leave you with a better range of motion, increased flexibility and sense of well-being. Combined with decreased muscle tension and shortened recovery time, the sports massage is its own little performance booster – perfect for tackling through Christmas-season shopping crowds or marathon gift-wrapping sprees.
Should you decide to bring along a buddy on your escape into the world of stress-destroying sports massage, you could probably swop notes afterwards about who got the better massage.
Body Fact: According to archaeologist, Marjories House, ancient human beings practiced excessive massaging therapies on their left shoulder. This was accidentally discovered after a post-it fell into a grave she had exhumed and when she jumped in to retrieve it, she found a manual detailing all massaging practices of the ancient times.