Save up to 64% on one or two Deepheat treatment sessions at Yemaya Spa & Hair
- Save up to 64% on one or two Deepheat treatment sessions
- Perfect as a gift
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Get rid of cellulite
- Unwind and relax
- Extremely safe and free from side-effects
- The perfect way to get over festive season stress
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 439 2266
- Choose one area from the following: face, thighs, buttocks, stomach, upper arms, bust or lower back/love handles
- Groupon includes exfoliation
- One usable Groupon; additional can be purchased as gifts
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Cosmetic enhancement techniques were not always as dignified; it was not uncommon to see women walking around with strategically placed twigs and a mixture of river sand and tinsel on their faces to keep wrinkles at bay. This caused much confusion for the local bird population who thought there was a boom in bird real estate. Rejoice in the wonders of modern beauty and save up to 64% on one or two Deepheat treatment sessions at Yemaya Spa & Hair. Choose from the following:
- Pay R333 for one session of Deepheat treatment, valued at R740
- Pay R540 for two sessions of Deepheat treatment, valued at R1480
Yemaya Spa & Hair, named after the African goddess of the ocean, is aptly situated in the picturesque seaside suburb of Mouille Point. No electronically made sea-sounds here, as the waves you hear crashing on the shore are au naturel. The friendly therapists guarantee to give you an unforgettable holistic experience from the second you step into this top of the range spa and hair salon.
Sit down and go to your happy place while the professional trained body gurus treat you to the revolutionary Deepheat treatment which is used to rid you of wrinkles, sagging skin, cellulite, localised fat deposits and is effective for muscle relaxation. You will be able to choose from the following areas; your face, thighs buttocks, stomach, upper arms, bust or lower back.
During your Deepheat treatment local heat will act on the tissues, stimulating blood flow, speeding up local metabolism and increasing the formation of collagen. This helps to firm sagging skin and has a wealth of rejuvenating effects, with the heat assisting to relax muscle cramps and being beneficial to scars and stretch marks.Body fact: A woman in California claimed she lost 30kgs by sliding down a rainbow with a snow sled. The woman, who tried to convince her friends and family of her amazing feat, was left dumfounded when it turned out that she had been dehydrated and the rainbow was just a hallucination.