Save up to 65% on meals for two people at La Vie Café Bar
- Save up to 65% on meals for two people
- Summery, beach-front atmosphere
- Wide range of dishes
- Freshly prepared food
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential via email and subject to availability: email@example.com
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Breakfast valid 9:00 to 16:00; Lunch valid 12:00 to 18:00; Dessert valid 15:00 to 18:00; Burgers and Pizza valid from 18:00 to close
- Gratuity and beverages not included
- Lunch includes: salads, fillers, ‘to share’ meals, pasta, baguettes. Lunch excludes: burgers
- Pizza deal extends to classic pizzas only and not gourmet pizzas
- Not valid for takeaways
Someone smart once said that necessity is the mother of invention, which is probably why we can thank hunger for the invention of pizza and the urge that prompted the first person to eat a durian. Indulge in the tastier fruits of creation and save up to 65% on meals for two people at La Vie Café Bar.
- Pay R54 for any two breakfasts/lunches for two people, valued at R156
- Pay R35 for any two desserts for two people, valued at R84
- Pay R65 for any two burgers/classic pizzas, valued at R152
With pizza dough from a traditional Italian recipe, burgers that leave patrons slack-jawed and freshly prepared everything else, it’s no wonder La Vie is the café of choice for people seeking to quell the pangs of hunger. Of course, its cosy Seapoint Beach Road location and European-café vibe probably have a little something to do with it too.
Surrounded by chic décor and the fresh, laid-back beach vibe, peruse the menu until something tickles your fancy and your soft underbelly. For the most important meal of the day, the selection ranges from the hearty English breakfast to the more sedate and cosmopolitan croissants and omelettes. Lunch-time lunchables appear in the form of salads and snack platters, as well as steak, seafood and pasta dishes for the more ample of appetites. Of course, it’s a tradition to eat dessert first, so even if you decide to go for just dessert, sink your fork’s tines into one of the wide variety of treats on offer and forget all about eating healthy.
Flavoursome fact: One of the original pizza ovens was created by an Italian knight in a dragon’s stomach. He enraged the dragon when he refused a dinner invitation for Valentine’s Day and was eaten. He later escaped with a fantastic new recipe for pizza and a singed beard.
A stalwart of the Seapoint scene and summery even in the cold months, La Vie is the perfect place to experience some fresh, local cuisine and a taste of la vie they talk about in movies.