Save up to 88% on an indulgent half day spa experience at any of the 3 Simply Spas
- Save up to 88% on an indulgent half day spa experience including a Dr Fish hand or foot treatment OR add an indulgent foot soak, lunch, an express mani and pedi and a back, neck and shoulder massage
- Perfect as a gift
- Exfoliate dry, dead skin cells
- Fish nibble treatment is painless
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Unwind and relax
- Helps to relieve anxiety and stress
- Re-energise your body
- The perfect way to de-stress over the festive season
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Simply Spa @ Lanzerac 021-883-9444; Simply Spa @ Santé 021-875-5406 or Simply Spa @ Winelands 021-880-6900
- Monday to Saturday, 10:00 to 17:00; Sunday, 10:00 to 13:00
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Touch is used to heal, show someone you care or slap them over the head when they’ve made fun of your imitation of whale sounds. Experience the good kind of touch with today’s Groupon: Save up to 88% on a spa experience including a Dr Fish hand or foot treatment OR add an indulgent foot soak, lunch, an express mani and pedi and a back, neck and shoulder massage at Simply Spa. Choose from the following to unwind over the busy festive season:
- Pay R99 for a half day spa experience with the use of the spa hydro facilities and a 20-minute Dr Fish hand or feet or 10 minutes each, valued at R795
- OR pay R442 for a half day spa experience including a welcome foot soak, a 10-minute Dr Fish hand and a 10-minute Dr Fish feet treatment, the use of the spa hydro facilities, lunch, an express mani and pedi (20 minutes each) and a back, neck and shoulder massage (20 minutes), valued at R1475
Releasing stress and tension is vital for the human race; it prevents road rage and lowers the sighting of the dreaded stink eye. In the more than capable hands of the goddesses at Simply Spa, you will find exactly what you need to de-stress and relax. This full-service beauty salon is dedicated to offering you the best treatments using the highest quality of products in an enjoyable and tranquil atmosphere.
For many the idea of tiny little fish nibbling away at the dead skin on their feet may be stranger than old weird Uncle Jobe who talks to his walking stick, but even though the initial sensation is ticklish, it soon becomes enjoyable and completely relaxing. The tiny fish used in this treatment have no teeth, but when you immerse your hands and feet into the warm calming water, these fish will get to work by gently nibbling off any dead hard skin. Their soft suction-like nibbling on the dead or calloused skin gradually reveals fresh healthy tissue, rejuvenating your hands and feet and leaving them feeling smoother and softer.
You will also have full use of the spa’s luxurious hydro facilities to soak your tired muscles. After your indulgent express manicure and pedicure and fish nibble, enjoy a delicious light lunch. Your spa treat will be topped off with a back, neck and shoulder massage. Under their skilled guidance and magic hands of your therapist, your anxiety and muscular tension will dissipate, leaving you feeling invigorated and rejuvenated.Body fact: During the reign of King George of the Jungle, the royal couple and all monkey servant were treated to a mustard massages every day. This soothing massage, using powdered mustard was said to restore energy levels and relax aching muscles.