Pay R200 for an introductory scuba diving lesson at SCUBA Academy, valued at R400 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on an introductory scuba diving lesson
- Two-hour introductory lesson
- Experience something new
- Includes a 12-month certification to go on dives with Scuba Academy
- Ideal as a gift
- Digital photos of experience may be bought at additional R15 charge
- Explore marine life
- Professional and friendly instructors
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 083 7654
- Lesson will take place at Blue Rock Quarry
- Additional R30 charge required for entrance and usage of quarry
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Available 7 days a week for January 2012 and thereafter only on weekends unless other arrangements are made with Scuba Academy
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Breathing underwater, like attempting to trap a fire-breathing dragon and cloning oneself, should only be done if you are confident you can do it. Learn how to confidently co-habit with the gilled-ones with an introductory scuba diving lesson at SCUBA Academy for R200.
Some say mankind’s need to be able to move and breathe underwater stems from their long standing rivalry with dolphins. If spreading your sea-wings sounds appealing, the Scuba Academy’s introductory scuba diving lesson will pander to your every aquatic need. Based in the cooling crystal-clear waters of Blue Rock Quarry, SCUBA Academy has professional and friendly instructors who will make your venture into the deep an exciting and awe-inspiring experience.
Kitted out in the best equipment, your two-hour introductory lesson will see you learning how to breathe and hold your own in the waters, where a whole world is waiting to be explored.For some, the idea of immersing their heads in anything that isn’t air sends bone-chilling tingles down their medulla oblongata. Don’t worry if you are apprehensive; the friendly instructors will easily calm any anxieties and enable you to set your fears aside. The scuba experience can also be captured in digital photos, at an extra cost, for you to take home, to show to your mom.