Save up to 55% on a starter and a sushi platter for two or four people at Shin Thai Asian Kitchen
- Save up to 55% on starters and sushi platters for two or four people
- Available for lunch or dinner
- Sushi platter includes: 4 salmon fashion sandwiches, 4 prawn fashion sandwiches, 6 Avo Maki and 4 Assorted Nigiri
- Sushi platter to be shared between two people
- Amazing sushi chefs
- Valid for 4 months from 2 April 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 439 7190
- Cannot bring own alcohol
- No substitutions
- No takeaways
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Besides winning a lifetime supply of condensed milk, finding Narnia in your linen closet or sleeping until noon – there is pretty much nothing that tops a platter packed with sushi. Send your tastebuds into spasms of sushi-induced delight and get your fishy fix with today’s Groupon: Save up to 55% on a starter and a sushi platter for two or four people at Shin Thai Asian Kitchen.
- Pay R117 for two starters and a sushi platter to share for two people, valued at R234
- Pay R210 for four starters and two sushi platters to share for four people, valued at R468
Designed to tantalise even the most addled
of appetites, the sushi at Shin Thai Asian Kitchen has transformed many a diner
from fearful amateur to sashimi-devouring superstar. With a habit of making other sushi attempts
look like amateur hour, the infamous sushi platters at Shin Thai take modern
sushi engineering to the next level; providing the discerning diner with
tightly wrapped parcels of pure pleasure.
With a team of sushi chefs who are feared by even the supplest of salmon,
sit back and soak up the stylish surroundings while they slice you up a platter
of sensational sushi.
Whether you’re a lone wolf who prefers to keep their sushi to themselves or a ‘sharing is caring’ type of soul, the sushi platters at Shin Thai coupled with a delicious starter will fulfil even the fussiest of appetites; causing tastebuds to twirl each other around in a happy jig while making sure all serious sushi cravings are catered for.