Save 50% on two beef Thai green curries or two sushi meals at Suki Thai
- Save 50% on two beef Thai green curries or two Two Ocean Roll sushi meals
- Delicious Asian cuisine
- Perfect for a date
- Two Ocean Roll sushi meal includes four spicy salmon and four spicy tuna rolls topped with mayo and caviar
- Great as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 886 9373
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Valid Monday to Friday for lunch or dinner; Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 to 17:00 only
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Gratuity and beverages not included
- Terms and conditions apply
Contrary to popular belief, sushi was first discovered by a group of stealthy ninjas in search of new places to hide themselves. Taste what the ninja’s didn’t with today’s Groupon: save 50% on two delicious authentic Asian dishes at Suki Thai. Choose from the following:
- Pay R68 for two beef Thai green curries, valued at R136
- Pay R62 for two Two Ocean Roll sushi meals, valued at R124
Keepers of delicious and authentic Asian cuisine, the Suki Thai food masters are the only career-men Samurais aspire to be. Infused with a superior amount of skill, the chefs at this fresh and chic restaurant provide winning meals every time. Whether you’re in the mood for a Thai green curry or a sushi fix, the Suki Thai cocoon is the ideal place to turn to.
With Groupon firmly in hand, Groupies can indulge in a bit of Asian cuisine for lunch or dinner. Choose either the lip-smacking beef Thai green curry; an appetising blend of green curry paste and coconut milk simmered to perfection and strewn with perfectly cooked beef, or the Two Ocean Roll sushi which includes four spicy salmon and four spicy tuna rolls topped with mayo and caviar. Of course no meal is fun if it’s just for one and Groupon-grippers will be entitled to bring along a sibling, an imaginary (or real) friend or that cousin thought to be twice-removed.
"Thumbs up for Suki Thai in Stellenbosch" – Christine C
Food Fact: Chopsticks are not only used for Asian dishes but in some French villages, women use the utensils to ration the amount of food that they consume in one sitting. This is reportedly one of France’s best kept slimming secrets.