Much like taste in
horror movies or pickles, whatever you define as a ‘sense of adventure’ is
completely up to you. Whether being
adventurous means saving damsels-in-distress from fiery dragon lairs, living in
an ant colony for a week or merely switching from coffee to green tea; enjoy a
classic Cape Town adventure with today’s sail-away Groupon: Save up to 59% on a
weekday or weekend sailing experience for up to 10 people with Tangent Charters.
- Pay R280 for a weekday sailing experience for two people, valued at R560
- Pay R500 for a weekday sailing experience for four people, valued at R1120
- Pay R1150 for a weekday sailing experience for ten people, valued at R2800
- Pay R300 for a weekend sailing experience for two people, valued at R600
- Pay R540 for a weekend sailing experience for four people, valued at 1200
- Pay R1230 for a weekend sailing experience for 10 people, valued at R3000
If the idea of
skimming across the ocean’s surface in a gorgeous catamaran appeals to your
inner adventurer – Tangent Charters are just the ones to make it happen. A new upmarket charter company moored in
front of the Raddison Hotel in Granger Bay, Tangent Charters are dedicated to
providing keen sea-farers with a luxurious sailing experience. Whether you’re as water-wise as a seal or as
water-wary as a wet housecat, hop aboard the fast and eco-friendly Scape 39’
catamaran for a watery weekday or weekend sailing experience.
Whether you’re aching to take your cuddle buddy for a romantic wooing on the water or you’re looking to treat your friends to a stylish ocean soirée, simply pick a weekday or a weekend sailing experience for two, four or ten people. With the option to tuck into a sushi lunch platter or a sweeping breakfast buffet at an extra cost, guests can indulge in an array of nutritious nibbles while soaking up the stunning ocean scenery.