Pay R125 for a Live Blood Analysis at All Over Health, valued at R250 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Live Blood Analysis
- Simple and practically non-invasive
- Discover hidden ailments
- Unparalleled in accuracy and reliability
- Highly trained specialist
- Put a stop to health-problems before they show symptoms
- Provide detailed information on your health
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 794 2800, SMS only 082 339 3363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If in need of an urgent consultation check availability before purchasing Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Like a car undergoing a roadworthy test, bodies need a Live Blood Analysis to see if there is anything amiss under the hood and to test their reflexes if ever having to abruptly halt before encountering a deer. Find out if your blood is in the perfect condition with a Live Blood Analysis at All Over Health for R125.
At All Over Health, your optimum well-being is top of mind with their highly skilled specialists on hand to assist you with any body or blood queries. Blood, like a Matryoshka doll or a bowl of trifle, is made up of several different components and a simple Live Blood Analysis will clearly inform you of any irregularities.
The actual test is very straightforward, with the specialist pricking your finger – no need to shake in your boots, as this is more pinprick than American Psycho – and placing a drop of blood on a slide to look at under a darkfield microscope. From this, they will be able to detect evidence of poor assimilation of fats or proteins, low nutrients and immune response, increased clotting factors, imbalance in pH, inflammation, low oxygenation and much more.
Studying the dry blood further will point out any other observations that need addressing, such as oxidative stress, loss of minerals, metals, heart conditions, bowel toxicity, reproductive problems, lymph congestion and vitamin deficiencies.From the results of your test, the specialist will be able to offer you advice on what foods to avoid or add to your diet as well as suggestions on vitamin supplements or therapies and referrals for further blood tests from a Path Lab if necessary.