CEO Recommendations: 200g Rump or Sirloin with Starch and Veggies at The Grill and Butcher
- Includes a 20% discount on Zonnebloem Place in the Sun wines
- Superior South African steak
- Secure and ample parking
Everyone has a preference on how they like their steak done, much like driving or the way one breaks it down on the dance floor. Get it done your way with a 200g rump or sirloin with starch and two veggies for up to six people at The Grill and Butcher.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R140 for a 200g rump or sirloin with starch and two veggies for two people, valued at R280
- Pay R266 for a 200g rump or sirloin with starch and two veggies for four people, valued at R560
- Pay R378 for a 200g rump or sirloin with starch and two veggies for six people, valued at R840
The Grill and Butcher assists patrons in their transition from an innie to an outie with a belly-bursting 200g rump or sirloin, aged between 10 and 21 days. Diners are invited to visit the butchery counter and select their own cut, and meals are accompanied by a choice of starch and two veggies.
More About The Grill and Butcher
A chic steakhouse serving up superior South African steak direct from “Little Texas” – Vryberg, in the Northern Cape – The Grill & Butcher provides delicious meals in a warm and friendly environment. The restaurant boasts elegant decor and delectably prepared food that caters for all culinary preferences, satisfying senses with live music every night of the week to ensure guests are entertained.