Save up to 60% on succulent Sirloin steaks and a bottle of wine at The Only One restaurant
- Save up to 60% on succulent sirloin steaks and a glass of wine
- Choose from the delicious Goedehoop Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz blend or Chenin Blanc Sauvignon Blanc blend
- Perfectly grilled and basted steaks for one, two or four people
- Stylish and upmarket eatery at entrance of Hartenberg Wine Estate
- Steak lovers and wine aficionados unite
- Ideal as a delicious lunch or dinner out
- Valid for 2 months excluding Valentine's Day
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 865 2456
- Excludes gratuity
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
According to partial historians and international fillet aficionados; Greek gods would happily disrupt the set menus at godly banquets in order to secure a slice of A-grade steak. Secure ultimate happiness with your own slice of succulent steakiness when you save up to 60% on a steak and a glass of wine for one, two or four people at The Only One restaurant.
- Pay R65 for a sirloin steak and glass of wine for one person, valued at R130
- Pay R119 for two sirloin steaks and two glasses of wine for two people, valued at R260
- Pay R209 for four sirloin steaks and a bottle of wine for four people, valued at R520
Situated at the entrance of Hartenberg Wine Estate along the sweeping Stellenbosch Bottelary wine route, a visit to The Only One is the only way to suitably still a rumbling stomach and appease an adamant appetite. A stylish, upmarket eatery set in a tranquil and elegant setting, everything from the friendly and efficient service to the superhuman skills of the chefs will make your culinary cruise to steak-flavoured salvation a fun and enjoyable experience.
Whether you’re an inside personality or enjoy the South African sun burning down on your shoulders, The Only One boasts a cosy interior dining area with two toe-warming furnaces and an airy outdoor deck overlooking the pond. While seated in stylish comfort, begin your meal with a glass of quality wine – because The Only One doesn’t serve just any grape juice, choose between the delicious Goedehoop Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz blend or Chenin Blanc Sauvignon Blanc blend.
Now that you’re as settled as a burger on a bun, sink your teeth into your special slice of A-grade steak; an experience that’ll have you dedicating poems, prose and meat-eating propaganda to your meaty plate of paradise.
Sunny days certainly call for an outdoor breakfast or lunch on the deck overlooking the pond. The breakfast and lunch menu deliver all the usual favourites: English Breakfasts, Burgers, Salads and the like. The deck is a particularly good spot of families with young children as the enclosed outdoor play area is near by. In the evenings the deck area is also a popular place for sipping sundowners – Safari Now