Zanzibar: Pay R4320 per person sharing for a three-night retreat at Matemwe Lodge, valued at R7200
- Save 40% on a three-night retreat in Zanzibar, including meals and specified activities
- Top-end accommodation
- Activities include snorkelling straight from the beach, Reef walks and kayaking
- Sumptuous cuisine
- Lush tropical gardens, swimming pools and beachside bungalows
- Relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months – stay anytime until 31 March 2012
- Booking essential (Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00) and subject to availability: 021 418 0500 or email@example.com
- Offer valid for a minimum of 3 nights
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon does not include travel costs to and from resorts
- Groupon does not include drinks
- Extra nights charged at R1500 per person
- Single supplement is 50% extra on the total rate
- No children under six allowed – children under thirteen pay 50% of adult’s rate and always share a room with an adult
- Additional Groupons cannot be used to book in succession
Proclaim yourself king of
your own quiet patch of secret sandy paradise and pay R4320 per person sharing
for a three-night retreat at Matemwe Lodge in Zanzibar.
Embodying the quintessential beach holiday, the Matemwe Lodge features everything you’ll need for a few relaxing days. The tranquil atmosphere, friendly staff and top-end comfort in the twelve beautiful bungalows.
Your retreat doesn’t have to be just sitting around the
swimming pool or in the lush tropical gardens, you can also enjoy a range of
activities to provide some fun holiday frolicking.
Diving, Snorkelling and Spice Tours provide ample entertainment for
those so used to the city life, with Kayaking on the crystal-clear waters on
offer for the slightly more adventurous.
When you do decide to leave the fresh sea air for the comfort of your room, you can kick back in sultan style on a hammock or couch overlooking the ocean on your own private veranda. With sumptuous meals provided, and Reef walks in the sunshine and other activities to keep you occupied when you’re not tanning or chilling in your bungalow. You’ll have nothing to worry about for three nights except for the moment when you finally have to leave.
“We loved this place! The service was amazing as was the food. We had a lovely room with a beautiful view.” Scuderia, London (UK), November 18th 2011