Save 50% on rubberising your bakkie with Tuff Guard
- Save 50% on rubberising your bakkie
- Protects against rust, corrosion and damage
- Workable within thirty to forty minutes
- Durable and seamless coating
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 591 4367
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon valid for the following vehicles; Half Ton, Double Cab, Extended Cab, LWB, Navara and Amaroc
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When they say that prevention is better than cure, they’re not just talking about brushing regularly to prevent pirate-teeth or rinsing your dreadlocks with rosemary-water to stop them from growing colonies of insects. Keep your bakkie protected from its workload and save 50% on rubberising it with Tuff Guard.
- Pay R1037.40 for a half-ton, valued at R2074.80
- Pay R1111.50 for a double cab, valued at R2223
- Pay R1259.70 for an extended cab, valued at R2519.40
- Pay R1407.90 for an LWB, valued at R2815.80
- Pay R1259.70 for a Nissan Navara, valued at R2519.40
In the business of Polyurethane Spraying Systems for over two decades, Tuff Guard have perfected the tough and durable, protective lining for bakkies of all shapes and sizes. A water-tight, air-tight covering that protects against rust and corrosion, the Tuff Guard rubberising ensures that your bakkie stands up to whatever task you set for it. Even if you decided to turn the back of your Half-Ton into a swimming pool, the polyurethane coating would keep it at its fully-functional best when the party is over.
What you need to know:
- Sprayed-on polyurethane bonds to the surface of your bakkie
- The Tuff Guard forms a water-tight and air-tight protection against rust and corrosion
- Non-skid surface keeps loads in place
- Polyurethane is proven to be one of the most durable products in the world and blends seamlessly with surfaces
- Provides protection against chemicals, dents and scratches
- Proven to outperform drop-in and rubber liners
- Does not perish, oxidise or give off black
- Tuff Guard polyurethane is UV stable, tolerant to a wide range of temperatures and climatic conditions, and has elastic capabilities of between 400% and 900%.
Whether you’re transporting sheep, bricks or a sloshing kiddy-pool filled with lime jello, the Tuff Guard coating will ensure that your bakkie is kept protected.Car Wash Fact: An ex-NASCAR driver is rumoured to work at a local car-wash in down-town Devon. Though it’s never been confirmed, he should be easy to spot. He underwent an elbow-transplant surgery after a particularly nasty season on the track and had his elbow replaced with a bowling ball.