Pay R85 instead of R170 for two gyro beef, gyro chicken or chicken breast main meals and one baklava dessert from Mykonos Taverna (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two delicious beef or chicken meals
- Choose from Gyro Beef, Gyro Chicken or Greek Style Chicken Breast
- Includes dessert Baklava
- Served with chips
- Tasty cuisine
- Authentic Greek café feel
- Easy and relaxed atmosphere
- Ideal for date-night
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 439 2106
- Redeemable Tuesday to Sunday for lunch, from October to March; Tuesday to Friday and Sunday for dinner, from October to November and 1 February to 31 March
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Terms and conditions apply
- No takeaways or substitutions
Pita pockets make excellent homes for beef or chicken-strip families and sometimes double up as delicious discos for digestive systems when a human’s hunger calling grows strong. Activate the pita party with today’s Groupon: choose two meals from gyro beef, gyro chicken or a chicken breast main and get one baklava dessert for R85 from Mykonos Taverna.
Authentically Greek from the classic seaside décor to the white colour scheme carried throughout, Mykonos Taverna embodies more Greek than Zues’ Lightening Bolt. With chefs skilled in the art of cooking up meals worthy of the Greek gods, each beef or chicken dish is filled with more flavour than an animated hip hop artist. Choose from the gyro beef or chicken; delicious shavings of beef or chicken wrapped in a pita pocket with tzatziki sauce, tomato and onion, or a chicken main meal such as the Greek-style chicken breast with tender chicken breasts grilled with lemon, garlic, origanum and olive oil. Top off the delicious meal with dessert fit for royalty with the sweet and sumptuous baklava dessert.
Serving authentic Greek dishes in a relaxed atmosphere that doesn’t disappoint, the Mykonos Taverna is traditionally wrapped in just the right amount of elegance. With crisp, clean lines and striking lighting, if you’re not too keen on tying a rope around Greece and reeling it in with an industrial-sized crane, the restaurant is the closest thing you’ll get to an authentic culinary Greek adventure.
Food Fact: A food architect in China has constructed a tricycle made entirely out of noodles. Intricately woven with rice, egg and glass noodles the tricycles are presented to patrons who pay more than approximately R1800 for their meals.