Pay R11 940 for two nights for two people sharing at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero in Chobe, Botswana, includes: accommodation, all meals, all drinks (except premium brands), airport transfers and specified activities, valued at R29 850 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a two night stay for two people, including meals, beverages and specified activities
- Luxury lodge and river retreat in Botswana
- Includes daily game drives and sun downer river cruises
- Home to world’s largest elephant populations
- Ideal for a romantic getaway
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Bridget, 011 438 4650 (no calls will be accepted on Saturday and Sunday)
- Minimum two guests
- Minimum two night’s stay
- Regrettably, no children
- Groupon includes: accommodation, all meals, beverages (excluding premium brands), park fees, two activities per day, laundry service, return airport transfers from Kasane Airport to Chobe Chilwero, emergency medical evacuation
- Groupon excludes: Flights and Visas, additional activities, items of personal nature
- Redemption upon presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Flights to Kasane, Botswana operated by Air Botswana and SA Airlink
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not includes gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Finding your dream accommodation can be as challenging as trying to teach your cat gum-boot dancing. While it’s easy to dream up the perfect getaway, what you picture and what you actually get is often as much of a let-down as not being able to track down kitty-sized gumboots. Get what you’d expect from a luxury getaway with a two night stay for two people sharing, including accommodation, all meals, all drinks (except premium brands), airport transfers and specified activities for R11 940 at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero in Botswana.
Bring out your inner Safari child with a magical two night stay at the highly luxurious Chobe Chilwero lodge and riverside retreat; an African adventure in itself, where elephants meet at the watering hole and guests say goodnight to the sun on a river-boat cruise. As home to the world’s largest remaining population of elephants, Chobe Chilwero is the perfect place if you’re looking to fan your African flame with gorgeous scenery and wandering wildlife.
The lodge itself houses 15 guest cottages, each as luxurious as the next, where guests can enjoy the beautiful décor, modern convenience and private garden. Laze in the private garden and sip cocktails or enjoy a private dinner under the African sky and watch everything from elephants to wild dogs gather at the watering hole for their daily dose of banter.
During the day, hop into a 4X4 with a professional guide and enjoy a thrilling game drive while keeping your peepers peeled for buffalo, puku, antelope and low-lying lions; an activity included in the deal. Because good things shouldn’t come to an end, sip a glass of wine and set a romantic tone with a sun-downer riverboat cruise; an incredibly special activity where guests are taken up close to the elephants as they wade ideally in the river.
Safari fact: Game lodges in America track their lions by placing a digital hairband around their manes; giving the females a pink sparkly one and the males a leather studded design. The initiative has never been that successful as lions tend to leave their hairbands up the trees.