Save up to 56% on two gourmet burgers and two drinks at Sage Restaurant
- Save up to 56% on two Wineland's burgers and two glasses of Sweetwell Cabernet Sauvignon OR two Smokin' Gun burgers and two Cobra Premium beers
- Sophisticated, cosmopolitan eatery
- Tasty, delicious burgers
- Stunning views of the Helderberg Mountains
- Warm and inviting ambience
- Friendly and efficient service
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 855 1203
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Before the invention of the hamburger, chefs experimented with various other fillings between the two buns, including a toy Tyrannosaurus Rex and a pair of lederhosen. Rejoice in the findings of the successful combination of roll-patty-roll with two Wineland's burgers and two glasses of Sweetwell Cabernet Sauvignon for R123 OR two Smokin' Gun burgers and two Cobra Premium beers for R120 at Sage Restaurant.
Food is vital for human survival and a lack of it may cause serious damage to innocent bystanders. The food connoisseurs at Sage Restaurant take pride in every step of their food process and only present the very best, quality and freshly prepared dishes fit to make any tummy smile. Enjoy a sit down with a fellow cuisine-lover at the upmarket Sage eatery and entertain your tummies by devouring their delicious burgers.
Choose from two burger-bounties. The Wineland's burger is a scrumptious mix of grilled pork burger rested on basil Panini, topped with melting Brie and Pinotage grape preserve and served with shoestring fries. This burger delight includes two glasses of Sweetwell Cabernet Sauvignon. The Smokin' Gun burger comprises of a thick-cut smoked pork neck medallion resting on a basil burger roll, showered with cheese, biltong and peppadew sauce and served with shoestring fries. Wash down these Smokin’ Guns with ice-cold, crisp Cobra Premium beers.
With a warm and inviting interior and a staff bent on providing professional service with a friendly twist, Sage is the perfect place for just about any meal time. Gaze out at the picturesque Helderberg Mountains while enjoying every morsel of the best roll-patty-roll combos known to man served at this top class establishment.
Food fact: During the Middle Ages, a restaurant hired two fire breathing dragons to instantly fry or cook their food. This made the restaurant very popular as the food was served quick and efficiently and is said to have been the first version of a fast-food joint.