Pay R79 for under 14’s OR pay R89 for 14-years and older and receive unlimited classes for a month at Panther Fighting Arts and Fitness Academy (save 80%)
- Save 80% on unlimited fighting or fitness classes for a month
- Pay R79 for under 14’s, valued at R399
- Pay R89 for those over 14-years, valued at R456
- South Africa’s top gym for Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai, R1 and boxing
- Offers Mixed Martial Arts, K1, Muay Thai, Boxing, BJJ and fitness classes
- All classes are one-hour and may be private or group classes
- Hosting of regular “fight nights” approximately every two months, which brings fighters from around the country together to test their MMA, Muay Thai, K1 and Boxing skills
- As many as 6 class options per day
- Top qualified and trained instructors
- All levels welcome
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 557 0861
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday, 8:30 to 21:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
For years, those who would rather munch on a raw onion than go to gym have found crazy and innovative ways to stay fit. From extreme ironing to pole dancing and riding through a cactus field on a unicycle, there’s always an alternative to the treadmill. But, if you’re more eye of the llama than tiger, you may want to try something a little more extreme with today’s grappling Groupon: pay R79 for under 14’s or pay R89 for 14-years and older and receive unlimited classes for a month at Panther Fighting Arts and Fitness Academy.
Reputed to be South Africa’s top butt-kicking gym; Panther Fighting Arts and Fitness Academy are leading instructors in everything from Mixed Martial Arts, K1 and Muay Thai to boxing, cardio and fitness classes. Much like an all-you-can-eat fitness buffet - a little something for everyone – even those with the most placid of personalities will find their feet (or their fists).
Welcoming fighters from all walks of life – as freakishly fit or flabby as they might be – a month’s worth of lessons at Panther Academy will turn even the most inexperienced of fighters into lean, mean, butt-kicking machine who walks with the strut of a confident cockatoo. Whether you’ve always suspected you were an up-and-coming fitness renegade or you’re just curious, put your trust in the highly trained and passionate instructors and battle your way into the exciting world of competitive fighting.
Fighting fact: The Chilean fitness institution known only as Run! caused recent controversy when they started a training program that involved clients running for their lives through the underground while being chased by a herd of cattle.