Pay R99 for a R200 voucher OR R250 for a R500 voucher OR R500 for a R1000 voucher from Fanatix Sports (save up to 51%)
- Save up to 51% on Fanatix sports gear vouchers
- Wide variety of sports gear and equipment
- Stockists of sports apparel and equipment for soccer, rugby, cricket and swimming
- Pay R99 for a R200 voucher
- Pay R250 for a R500 voucher
- Pay R500 for a R1000 voucher and a free R50 printing credit
- Fanatix offers a priting service on all jerseys at an additional cost
- Shop at the Fanatix sports gear holiday season closing down sale
- Ideal for stocking fillers or Christmas gifts for sports fanatics
- Groupon redeemable until 24 December 2011
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Any excess incurred is at the expense of the Groupon holder
- No change given
- While stocks last
- Terms & Conditions apply
Sport, like science projects, is among those rarities that can make you feel like you’re on top of the world, or like a vat of cola and mint sweets just blew up in your face. Regardless of the thrills or spills make sure you’re prepared for any game with today’s Groupon: save up to 51% on vouchers for sports apparel and equipment for soccer, rugby, cricket and swimming.
With a wide variety of soccer, cricket, swimming and rugby gear, the Fanatix store almost allows you to devise a plan of creating your own sport comprised of all four. Browse the store for 2010 memorabilia to relive the waka-waka days, new cricket helmets to shield you from stray balls or rugby tog bags for all-important kit. The store also carries a wide range of South African teams’ shirts perfect for Christmas day fashion shows with the guys.
Being as it is the Holiday Season closing down sale at Fanatix, Groupon-grippers can take pleasure in the fact that there’ll be plenty of bargains for cricketers, swimmers and rugby warriors alike. Browse through the wide variety of Springbok jerseys, Stormers tops, jackets and accessories knowing full well that you’re bound to find something to sit under the Christmas tree just as snug as Fanatix’s Second skins Foul weather top. In fact, getting your hands on the Sharks thermal mug makes for an ideal Secret Santa gift for the boss or the office rugby nerd.
Sporting Fact: It was while adrift on an ocean that a man discovered a large cheese sausage. The sausage actually led to a hill of the food-stuffs which turned out to be the first recorded account of an official one-man eating competition.