Save up to 75% on beauty workshops and treatments and a photo shoot with Your Makeup Box
- Save up to 75% on beauty workshops and treatments and a photo shoot
- Photo shoot includes professional hair and makeup and ten photoshopped images on a disc
- Treatments include a mini manicure and pedicure, eyebrow wax and shape and a back, neck and shoulder massage
- Enjoy champagne and snacks with the workshop
- Highly trained and friendly therapists
- Professional photographer
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 715 6096
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Pay R199 for a hair and makeup workshop, valued at R550
- Pay R265 to add treatments, valued at R875
- Pay R749 to add treatments and a photo-shoot, valued at R3000
If all you’re interested in is making sure you’re capable of performing your own touch-ups in the comfort of your home, the hair and makeup workshop is your best bet. Led by artists highly-experienced in the realms of skin, colour and the correct method for applying blusher, the workshop focusses on teaching you about your skin and what matches its type. While you learn all about which colours match and which don’t, and whether orange eye-shadow is a good look for an important meeting, champagne and snacks will keep you energised for absorbing the knowledge.
Of course, learning about beautifying yourself and actually being beautified are two totally different tubes of socks. If all the talk of pampering is making you yearn for buffed nails, indulge yourself with a mini manicure and pedicure to get your clipper tips buffed, shaped and shiny. Follow up with an eyebrow wax and shape to remove the slur from your silent communications and top it off with a back, neck and shoulder massage – because everyone needs a massage every now and then.
Once you’re looking buffed and beautiful, you’ll want some photographic evidence. Once you’ve learned how to do your own hair and makeup, let the experts give you a practical demonstration and create the kind of style on your person that you’ll want to immortalise. Then, get in front of the camera and metaphorically strut your stuff. You’ll walk away with a head full of new knowledge, a tummy full of treats and ten photoshopped images to show people how what the correct application of hairspray and eyeliner can do for a person.
Very well presented and the information was given in a way one could understand in a better view – Jernesh, attended a workshop
Face Fact: The sand-mule, a lesser known breed of donkey, is the muse for most cartoon characters’ face shapes. The animal was first identified as a different breed of donkey when conservationist, Jack Ahssey found three of them lying in the snow, trying to make what looked like snow angels.