Pay R100 for a R200 voucher towards any shoes or accessories on www.zando.co.za (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a R200 voucher from Zando
- Spend on any shoes or accessories
- Free delivery
- Free returns
- Easy, safe and secure online shopping
- Top fashion brands
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 1 month
- To redeem, enter your Groupon code in the discount coupon box after making your purchase on the website
- One Groupon per person
- Minimum order on Zando is R150
- Free returns & exchange
- Value of Groupon voucher will be deducted off refund value
- Groupon cannot be used on sale items
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Valid for shoes and accessories only
- Terms and conditions apply
Before being worn on feet, shoes were used as toys for puppies, skyscrapers for ants and transportation devices for chewing gum. Celebrate the preferred use of shoes with today’s Groupon: a R200 voucher towards any shoes or accessories on www.zando.co.za.
An online hub of some of the most popular international and local fashion brands, newbie, Zando offers online shoppers stylish apparel and accessories perfect for decorating their closets. The store is equipped with the latest trends essential for fervent fashionistas or those seeking stylish clothing selections. From high fashion to comfortable yet cool, the store boasts a wide range of shoes and accessories for Groupies to choose from.
Kit your feet out in fancy flip flops like Havianas or search for a suitable pair of stilettos for your next function. Zando carries a range of shoes including boots, flats, sandals, platforms, sneakers and wedges; with brands such as Walnut Melbourne, Pierre Cardin, Zoom and PLUM in abundance. The accessory ranges will also have you stylishly covered with fashionable earrings, handbags, wrist-wear and more.
With a user-friendly interface and safe and secure shopping, the website makes online splurges as easy as pumpkin pie. Exchanges could easily be arranged to make sure you’re satisfied. Of course, shipping is completely free, meaning you won’t have to add extra dosh to your budget for that weird delivery guy.